Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 11-Oct-2006, 18:44
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
All those in favour of capital punishment, say I.....

So, in the light of incontestable evidence, you play the system by pleading guilty to the cold blooded, heartless, unecessary and needless murder of a defenceless victim, who given the odds couldnt and wouldnt of been able to offer any resistance to your aims anyway.........

should you be allowed any luxurys....or hang?
Old 11-Oct-2006, 18:48
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Isn't that against their human rights Andy ? Erm...or is it more against the human rights of the innocent victim who didn't have a choice in the matter ?

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.
Old 11-Oct-2006, 18:52
BSB Star

I think it was in the interests of his human rights that an indepth and expensive enquiry was carried out..........beyond all reasonable doubt.......(even some paid by the public, rip off smart arse lawyer couldnt contest) so in the light of that plead guilty!.........gotta be worth a room on your own, tv, 3 square meals.................etc, etc, etc
Old 11-Oct-2006, 18:58
BSB Star

Mood: the rain in spain falls mainly on me!
kill 'em.
Old 11-Oct-2006, 19:03
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieducati
kill 'em.

Good point, well made!
Old 11-Oct-2006, 19:03
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 916 Strada

Mood: www.od2racing.co.uk
Hang the bastids
Old 11-Oct-2006, 19:12
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Make them run DD for a year!!!

Old 11-Oct-2006, 19:15
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
I don't know at all what story you're talking about. I should have a look at the BBC website maybe...

But to me the capital punishment is clearly the wrong way. What if 10 years later the person who was declared guilty and so sentenced to death is made innocent because the technology has evolved and can prove things which it couldn't before?

I think jail for life is more the way forward. Clearly more expensive for the community, but more painful for who has to go through. And can be stopped when justice realises it was wrong.
Old 11-Oct-2006, 19:18
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyb
I think it was in the interests of his human rights that an indepth and expensive enquiry was carried out..........beyond all reasonable doubt.......(even some paid by the public, rip off smart arse lawyer couldnt contest) so in the light of that plead guilty!.........gotta be worth a room on your own, tv, 3 square meals.................etc, etc, etc

I've never been to jail, but if it's as good as you say it, I don't understand why so many commit suicide...
Old 11-Oct-2006, 19:18
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonio600
I don't know at all what story you're talking about. I should have a look at the BBC website maybe...

But to me the capital punishment is clearly the wrong way. What if 10 years later the person who was declared guilty and so sentenced to death is made innocent because the technology has evolved and can prove things which it couldn't before?

I think jail for life is more the way forward. Clearly more expensive for the community, but more painful for who has to go through. And can be stopped when justice realises it was wrong.

Its the theiving robbing scum that shot the defenceless police woman in Bradford last year.........Why should i have to pay for his keep for the rest of his existance?......@ £300+ per day?

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit