Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 26-Jul-2004, 20:02
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
I always advise the camera option!! Did the non resident van get a ticket?

Redruth, your obviously very clever..... how come you dont know whats wrong with your clutch?
Old 26-Jul-2004, 20:03
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Sorry, couldnt resist that, suitably admonished your worships!
Old 26-Jul-2004, 20:10
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Andyb - I'm waiting for a response from Henners on another thread about my clutch. I have a mechanic booked tomorrow. Now I'm thinking, I spent nigh on 700 quid on my bike in May, it's now end July, I've only another done 1800 miles on it and something's gone wrong. It's all very well being in love (pay attention Desmondo, this is relevant!) but they cost you a f*****g fortune and don't give you what you really need, which is a reliable ride. B******s, I might just buy a Jap road and track bike be done with it. May be worrying over nothing - could be something simple which will only cost me a tenner to fix.
Old 26-Jul-2004, 22:19
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Is 112 dB loud enough?? What??
If you can't get anywhere by contesting it, you can always go to your local bank and get 3000 pennies, put in a jar and go to the counsil and pay your £30! They really like that.
Old 26-Jul-2004, 23:26
DSC Club Rep
Big Twin
Bikes: 848

You know, sometimes in life its just easier and cheaper to pay up and move on... Apply this little rule:

Just for a minute imagine that you get paid for your leisure time. Hey, lets get paid at the same rate as we do at work!!

Now, work out how long its gonna take you to i) worry about it, 2) write a letter, and post it, 3) get a reply and get angry about it, 4) decide what to do next, 5) put on a suit, get in car and drive to court.... you get my drift.

Now, lets say thats all about 5 hours. Whats that at your hourly pay. Bet its more than £30... pay the buggers and damn them!!!! :P:P:P

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit