Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 07-Jun-2006, 07:38

Mood: Anticipation
Where have all the goodies gone?

Last time I had a 900ss I used to drool at all the 'blingy' bits that were available for them. One day, I thought, I'll have one o' them and one o' them and one o' them etc. Now that I'm in the happy position to be able to do so there doesn't seem to be much around for them. Soooo, can anyone point me in the direction of suppliers (for old shape 900ss/sls) of stuff like rear-sets, carbon bits, ventilated clutch covers, gel saddles. URLs or just company names would do.

Ta v m.
Old 07-Jun-2006, 08:54
500SD

Check out the link page on yahoo that Frank (iconic944ss) puled together. Lots of SS related info here, including suppliers of bling.

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/myweb/use...mode=linkblog&
Old 07-Jun-2006, 10:23
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

There really are a HUGE amount of goodies out there for the SS range...

Just try a worldwide search on Ebay (even under Ducati parts) for SS and you will be there for sometime.

Yahoo have sadly changed the way the 'My Web' site works so I might not be able to add to it - Thanks for the plug though Herb.

(ps - If I'd have known your 750 had a Mexi swingarm I'd have told you to sell the bike .....To Me !!! )

Oh yes - DONT be logged into the Yahoo website on another page or mail even, or the link will not work correctly.

Last edited by Iconic944ss : 07-Jun-2006 at 10:25.
Old 07-Jun-2006, 10:33
500SD

[quote=Iconic944ss]

(ps - If I'd have known your 750 had a Mexi swingarm I'd have told you to sell the bike .....To Me !!! )
[quote]

I will bear that in mind when I sell it! I hope to change bikes next year if my wife will let me spend my own money!