Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 20-Jun-2006, 09:06
500SD

Mood: Must fix Superlight... Must fix Superlight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTIN H
...kept threatening to have gay sex with the Mastiff....

Whats this country coming to?

Well, that's put me off my breakfast....

Darren
Old 20-Jun-2006, 09:12
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveB916
**** Mav I was thinking of having a late beer on Fri' night at Nurburg, but gues I'll shut up and go to bed early......lol

Nice one tho'.

Cheers

Dave, dont worry mate I take my chill pills when i'm away, ask webby and the boys!!!!!
Pluss the baseball bat is broken Now, The guy who kicked it not realisen there was a steel fence behind the bat Ow! anyway wooden bats are old fashioned now so i have ordered me one of aluminium titanium one now,you know the one youcan unscrew and fill with concreet!!!!!LOL
Dave Gimmi a ring mate so as we can arrange where to meet on friday! mav
Old 20-Jun-2006, 09:18
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmav
Fil2 You had to be there mate! I tamed the story down for the board!
And What Law are you talking about? POLICE, were called before I went In persuite, but never turned out!

spoke to a very very good friend of mine who happens to be A DCI, and he said as far as he was concerend The tide is now turning, They the Police are not going to get a kicking by the yobs for the sake of a wage and he thought what we did was the best way to deal with it!
you see fil2 I think we have gained some "RESPECT" from these young *******s!.....
on the other side My property and the little old lady in my cul-de-sac will be safer now!

My message is clear MY 4 kids know the score and I even gave my boy a bollocking for driving is car to fast in the street the otherday..
RESPECT RESPECT thats the message.........mav

I can understand that to some degree.....so do you think we " society " are passed rational discussion.?...these youths respond to nothing other than a beating.?...now they will be at home sipping tea and not ****ing anyone off...??..i fear that " they" will moove down the street away from your house / street and take out there now even more pent up frustrations on another person and get payback for what you did on some one else weaker.?...

I dunno........violence begits violence..violence does not end violence.?....

self defence is different thing.?...if you had not walked away then they would have attacked you...?...so indeed your actions were delayed self defence.......!...preventative measures if you like....

I have issues over it as i have trained in martial arts for years and i struggle with being the aggressor.!...at times i wish i did'nt...........

i dunno...hmmm

Phil
Old 20-Jun-2006, 09:29
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Red face

phil mate 'I'm not saying I'm right or your wrong!
But when I was a youth we played up sure we did Nock and run riding our chicken chasers when we were too young etc etc
But hey, when someones old man came out, we were ****ting our selves
these kids/youths are ****ed up druged up and have loadsa front and NO fear anymore!

THESE were wanton thugs who intimidated people for fun, Drunk in charge of a car! etc etc,
You of all people should know with your M/A background, my action was not a pre med as such, I'm no fool either.Walking in the park alone after them even for a guy like me would have been suicide mate

but evening the numbers up and then letting them see the other side of some people they were intimidating,may have just made them think a little bit before they do it again!
who has the answers?
but standing off just lets them keep getting away with iT...mav
Old 20-Jun-2006, 09:47
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
Top man keith. I love stories with a happy ending.
My nethew had a ruck with a large group recently in much the same scenario, pumping iron door man is his forte. Hate to think how the scote felt when he got hold of the ring leader
Sadly i think the only way to instill morals and respect is to go back in time, and start again from day one at school with a rod of iron. The current generation of wasters we should just overlook as a bad experiment.
Old 20-Jun-2006, 10:02
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
Mav....

Im not inferring that either of us are right or wrong..just putting down some thoughts over the matter..............

I at times wish that when im walking past a few youths hanging about that one of them try's his luck....foolish possibly but to hand out a lesson as you did is so inviting.......im just not sure it produces the right results....

Has it really changed since we were growing up...every generation looks back and said " when i was a lad "...i wonder how bad it will be when the current generation of teenagers look back and say " when i was a lad we just use to beat and stab people now they are torturing and shooting em "....extreme possibly but not far from the truth.......

I agree on your point that back in the day we feared the Olds.....why was that .?..cos he woulda given us a clip round the ear.?...maybe violence is the answer.?

is vigilante justice the key........when justice is metered out do we get the ring leader or just the poor wannabe's that hang in the crowd cos they are afraid not to.?.....

it is interesting and i dont know the answer........

where is the law when u need it............oh yeah sitting on the road with a speed camera.?

Phil
Old 20-Jun-2006, 10:43
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Mav

i think fil2 has a bit of a moral point about society and its future in general, BUT i whole heartedly agree with both your response and MartinH's.

Unfortunately sometimes its the only thing the scrotes (who makes some peoples lives misery) understand. 10 out of 10.
Old 20-Jun-2006, 11:43
Big Twin

Mood: High as a kite!
Can i give you my mobile no. for next time
Old 20-Jun-2006, 12:22
BSB Star
Bikes: 998s, Jota, KTM 690 Duke

Mood: My Jota goes rumpety rump! & I have my wife exactly where she wants me!
Thumbs up

You just don`t understand, you big bully!
Old 20-Jun-2006, 12:34
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Found a CR250. Let the bone braking begin
hope it works for you and you don't end up with a brick threw your window.
or you house burnt down

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit