Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:30
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
They're not Itailian But they are European, someone else on here has one of their range that I know of, it's a watercooled twin and usually they're orange in colour but we've gone for stealth black
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:34
Big Twin

Mood: Sans moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPM
They're not Itailian But they are European, someone else on here has one of their range that I know of, it's a watercooled twin and usually they're orange in colour but we've gone for stealth black

Motard styled one?
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:36
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Jon, as Oulton park is now my favourite track and your house is my favourite hotel for that venue, first chance next season, I should think

I knew you and Claire had bought new bikes as Mike told me but what did you buy? I hope you have a great trip. I'm sure you will but I don't feel too bad about missing this one as I'm thoroughly looking forward to the Brands Hatch evening and obviously picking up the new bike the day after will be a highlight in an otherwise ... thoroughly exciting year, actually
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:37
BSB Star

.......maybe In September's bike magazine as the best bike for british roads.Only got something like 94 ponies but you can extract another 10 with pipes and jets, got titanium akra's thrown into the deal so 1/2 way there T9 now sorned and my track bike for the foreseeable future
Oh did toy with a mutli for the road but servicing/running costs compared to the SM are sky high as ever. Plus parts are so cheap it's a joke! Complete seat unit plastics £60, side panels £40 compare that to a multi for example.
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:40
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redruth
Jon, as Oulton park is now my favourite track and your house is my favourite hotel for that venue, first chance next season, I should think

I knew you and Claire had bought new bikes as Mike told me but what did you buy? I hope you have a great trip. I'm sure you will but I don't feel too bad about missing this one as I'm thoroughly looking forward to the Brands Hatch evening and obviously picking up the new bike the day after will be a highlight in an otherwise ... thoroughly exciting year, actually
Sorry not trying to hijack your thread Ruth! You know you're welcome anytime what you should do is get some Euro tracktime booked now ready for it's first (of many I hope) Oulton outing
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:46
Big Twin

Very bad girl Ruth! How are you going to keep all three happy? There will be jealousy in the garage....!!
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:49
Big Twin

Nice one Ruth...

JPM...the 950 SM is superb. I test rode one a couple of weekends back and it was stunning.

In the end I will probably go for the 640 lc4 when they bring the new ones out in 2007. I just don't need 1000cc, and the 640 does it all for less than 5K!

Out of interest, where did you get it from?
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:58
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv748
Nice one Ruth...

JPM...the 950 SM is superb. I test rode one a couple of weekends back and it was stunning.

In the end I will probably go for the 640 lc4 when they bring the new ones out in 2007. I just don't need 1000cc, and the 640 does it all for less than 5K!

Out of interest, where did you get it from?
Got it from Triple-D up in Kendal, great place Gizmo knows them well and come highly recommended even though there are a few dealers closer to me.I believe they're stopping selling road bikes now though just stocking off -road stuff something to do with KTM and sales targets??? They did say they would still sell them but would buy them in from another dealer etc
Old 08-Sep-2006, 13:59
Ducati Corse

Thumbs up Nice one Ruthie ...

... by far the nicest of the 999 family - hope you got a yellow one
Old 08-Sep-2006, 14:09
BSB Star
Bikes: 998s, Jota, KTM 690 Duke

Mood: My Jota goes rumpety rump! & I have my wife exactly where she wants me!
A woman on a motorcycle!.what next, the vote!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit