Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 09-May-2005, 08:10
Mille

749 exhaust

Hey all, i've been reading the posts for a while (wealth of info) and finally decided to join. i sold my ss a couple of years back to have a crack at motocross but my dirt mad friend has finally seen the light and passed his test so in the near future i'll be back on the road in the market for a 749s.

i love the look of the wsbex can but am guessing its not legal and extremely loud (are there any sound clips anywhere?). i had a race can on my last bike and it sounded great but plod didn't think so. is there anything that can be done to quiet it down a bit? i dont want it too quiet but i dont want to p*ss the neighbours off if you know what i mean. also what street legal cans are out there, i cant find many, not even a termi!!? hopefully it's just my shoddy searching skills. any info on aftermarket cans will be gratefully recieved as i'm out of touch.

thanks in advance.