Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 17-Dec-2004, 13:27

Mood: Ducati 748S
748S Special for Sale

Hi Guys
I am selling my Duck as I am looking at starting racing next year and need the funds unfortunately. Sorry to see it go as it is abit special as you can see in the attachment.....

Anyway, here is the spec if anyone is interested in such a machine. Loads more pictures available of all the parts if required:

2002/52, 5300m, Biposto. All the extra’s of the ‘S’ model, plus so much more including Full MonsterMob spray paint (done by RAGE), signed by Shakey himself (lacquered in), Carbon clutch cover, race screen, carbon swingarm cover, carbon chain guard, 5-spoke Marchesini's in black, slipper clutch (plus original as fitted), F4 Augusta single seat unit in matching Monstermob colours (cost £500 and never fitted) plus track stand plus Meta alarm and immobiliser, plus frame plugs. Excellent condition throughout. No other 748 is as nice as this, guaranteed. Not your average cheap spray job - done by the man who sprayed Hislop’s and other BSB Ducati race bikes, matching hand stitched pillion seat to go with the spray job, no marks anywhere. A huge attraction at this years Isle of Man TT. Real eye catcher. Never used in the wet, garaged at all times. Offers in the region of £8700, Northwich, 01606 869783, 078180 22156

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit