Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-Mar-2010, 23:36
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBoswell
I wonder what circuit New Era will be sending the DD/848/3D Cup/Maxxis round on the 25th April then???

National, same as I've raced with New Era, NGRRC and the MCC its all I can ever recall Club Racing using.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 16-Mar-2010, 08:36
MotoGP God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementor
Unfortunately I think you are right Jason, Hottrax that was at the beginning of this thread on the 29th says Arena, but Focus says Bridge, Focus first Arena day isn't until April

When I booked the Trackday it was billed as the new GP circuit layout and the Map of the new layout was included in the PDF that contained the days itinerary and indemnity form that was sent to me on the 12th Jan.
Now if they are changing that I will want to know if they will be offering me a discount on a future date on the New GP layout

The PDF is even titled
Silverstone Itinerary New GP 2010

Otherwise I would have went with Hottrax the following Monday as per the original intention and they are still billing there day on the 29th as the Arena GP circuit
http://www.hottrax-online.com/produc...ducts_id=15480

Old 16-Mar-2010, 10:38
Big Twin

Talking to some of the circuito staff at the weekend it will be a few weeks before the Arena circuit is finished, but it is several weeks ahead of plan.

Plenty of JCB's etc round Club and Abbey yesterday so I think you will be correct Skids
Old 16-Mar-2010, 11:50
500SD
Bikes: 899

Mood: Optomistic
All I can say is b*gga my fault guys as I got too excited when I saw it was on the weekend, shout at me on Saturday if you like
Old 16-Mar-2010, 11:59
MotoGP God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukeman358
All I can say is b*gga my fault guys as I got too excited when I saw it was on the weekend, shout at me on Saturday if you like

Kim the trackday was originally advetised as the NEW GP circuit, I have the PDF sent me by FE to prove it, they have obviously altered there site since then

Old 16-Mar-2010, 13:06
500SD

Just fired off my second email to FE. I am a Man who likes to have a bit of paper telling him where to go and have had no details through either email or post so far. They did not respond to first email. Hoping this is just a hitch. The circuit is what it is but would have been nice to be the new one as advertised.

Mark.
Old 16-Mar-2010, 14:56
Big Twin

Was just speaking to somebody at the circuit and it will be the national circuit this weekend

Sorry to advise, would have been grat to see you all on the new circuit, the tarmac is down but not all the barriers are in place yet
Old 16-Mar-2010, 15:31
MotoGP God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ells
Just fired off my second email to FE. I am a Man who likes to have a bit of paper telling him where to go and have had no details through either email or post so far. They did not respond to first email. Hoping this is just a hitch. The circuit is what it is but would have been nice to be the new one as advertised.

Mark.

Likewise, I also sent a email to them basically saying it would have been nice to Know that we are not going to be using the circuit layout we booked and paid for. Gordon now informs us it will be the National track, then there is no way i would have been paying the same money for the National circuit as I would the New GP circuit layout.
I have no issue with the National circuit as its the one we will race on and well suited to the DD bikes, but I may not have bothered getting the 998R ready and certainly wouldn't have paid that money I would more than likely have gone with hottrax date 9 days later who are still saying they are on the Arena GP circuit. If I only wanted to do the National we could have done the one on April 23rd

Old 16-Mar-2010, 15:39
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
agree Kev!! Grrrrrrrrrrr
Old 16-Mar-2010, 15:44
500SD

I really dont mind which track providing I get a few giggles and give the bike a good run out.

Mark.