Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 14-Jul-2004, 21:09
Mille

Mood: Shiney
Most certainly do go every year, try to do two or three a year but if it comes down to only one then its always the IOW.

Done Tenby already this year and going to Bridlington later in the year.

When I saw the name Hipshaker I wondered wether it was just a coincidence. Might go to the Hipshaker do this year as we usually go to the VFM do`s, but last year wasn`t up to much.
Aint there a dress code for Hipshaker do`s.
Old 14-Jul-2004, 22:32
Bevel Head

No, absolutely no dress code at Hipshaker Mike. We try to encourage everyone to be accepting of each others dress so that no-one feels theyy're going to get hassled. We get all sorts in and it goes well in that respect. It is though purely a sixties do but that includes northern soul, funk, motown, beat, latin etc etc. We've got some decent guest DJ's lined up too. At least one night might be worth a go.

The thing with the IOW is that its good because of the choice. I think VFM have a bit of a problem though with atmosphere because of the size of the venue .... the Ice Rink holds about 2000 I think. Our venue is a bit more "intimate" .... it gets pretty hot and sweaty in there, but its got a nice beer garden which we keep open all night.
Old 14-Jul-2004, 22:55
Big Twin

Mood: happy bike passed MOT
Quote:
Originally posted by KeefyB
Ah nostalgia,
1978,The Clash at the Peterborough Wirrina.I think its still the most electrifying concert I've ever been to.
Sorry no pics of my bleached blonde hair,bondage jeans and "destroy" t-shirt.(Not a pretty sight!)

Oh,and the bike I owned at the time,.....Triumph Bonneville 750 (US spec).
UNC 116S where are you now?

can't find it now but someone posted a link on the old board where you could find out what happened to old bikes you may have owned by putting the reg number in !!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit