Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 22-Jan-2014, 14:55

For sale: 2012 Streetfighter 848, Matt Black, incl full Ducati 12 months warranty!

Fantastic bike which I've owned from new, bought on 1 February 2012. It has full Ducati service history: initial run in service and then annual service (with stamped service book as you'd expect!). Only 5,800 miles with the next service due at 7,500 miles/3 month's time.

It has the benefit of a full 12 months Ducati warranty remaining; whilst standard warranty is two years, I negotiated an extended warranty when I bought the bike.

It's fitted with a Ducati Performance tail tidy (£200 - have the original too), Ducati Performance tank protector (£50), R&G lower radiator guard (£50 - to protect from stones etc), front and rear spindles/protectors (£80), swing arm protector (£70) and R&G bar ends (£30). All of these are easily removed though they do not detract from the look of the bike (or its performance). Very minor scratch on the left side of the rear cowl, otherwise like new.

Lived in a garage (for its entire life) and never been on track days. Only selling due to change to another Ducati and can't justify keeping the Streetfighter too, as much as I love it!

Any questions, please ask. I live in SW London (Putney). Asking price £7,995
Old 22-Jan-2014, 15:09

And a photo, though we all know how wonderful these machines look! PM me for more photos as required.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSF2.jpg (82.6 KB, 18 views)

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit