Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 06-Mar-2004, 19:00
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
Am I a girl?

Went down to JHP this afternoon to pick up my bike, seemed like a nice pleasant day for a gentle 120 mile ride home.....

Bugger me it was cold out there

Am I a complete girly wuss or something?? I had thermals, tshirt, leathers and paddock jacket on, plus neck warmer and under gloves... and I am still shivering!!!

To be fair, Freak was very civilised and did stop so we could have a cup of coffee, it must have been really unbearable for him in the car!!!

I can't eb the only one that feels the cold, especially with the extra built in insulation i have...
Old 06-Mar-2004, 19:23
Jewell

Quote:
Originally posted by Lily
Went down to JHP this afternoon to pick up my bike, seemed like a nice pleasant day for a gentle 120 mile ride home.....

Am I a complete girly wuss or something?? I had thermals, tshirt, leathers and paddock jacket on, plus neck warmer and under gloves... and I am still shivering!!!

To be fair, Freak was very civilised and did stop so we could have a cup of coffee, it must have been really unbearable for him in the car!!!

I can't eb the only one that feels the cold, especially with the extra built in insulation i have...

yep ur a wuss.
boots,jeans,t-shirt,shitty jacket and summer gloves for me today.
Old 06-Mar-2004, 19:26
Big Twin

Mood: My K5 Rocks !!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Jewell
Quote:

yep ur a wuss.

Yeah but you said earlier that you are only 18........ I never felt the cold when I was 18 ( 19 and a half years ago ) You just wait til you get to my age.........
Old 06-Mar-2004, 19:33
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: st2......we can rebuild
i did a quick 50 mile blat not far from cov
seemed pretty warm to me.

saying that ive been out before on warmer days and the cold has sudenly hit me, i think a lot of it is down to fatigue (ive had about 5 go's at spelling that)the tireder you get the more you feel the cold.
the only cure seems to be a bacon butty and a hot tea.
as for weather your a girl or not i think there are ways of telling though im not sure of the exact technicalities

god my spelling!!
Old 06-Mar-2004, 19:39
Jewell

Quote:
Originally posted by dave w
Quote:
Originally posted by Jewell
Quote:

yep ur a wuss.

Yeah but you said earlier that you are only 18........ I never felt the cold when I was 18 ( 19 and a half years ago ) You just wait til you get to my age.........

aye 18.when im 40,thats when im gonna start to feel really old.
Old 06-Mar-2004, 19:44
Big Twin

Oh... cheers mate... just rub my nose in it a bit more... I am gonna do an Alfie from Eastenders when it comes to my turn.... Me... 40 .... I'm not 40, ( I'll be 31, 9 )
Old 06-Mar-2004, 20:03
Big Twin

Mood: :-)
I never felt cold on my bike when I was 40 - mind you, that was in the middle of August
Must admit it was a bit of a mistake to go out today with no liner in my jacket & just at shirt underneath....it was so cold that I'm reliably informed that this afternoon, Nelly turned the heating on in his workshop without being asked!
Old 06-Mar-2004, 20:07
Jewell

Quote:
Originally posted by dave w
Oh... cheers mate... just rub my nose in it a bit more... I am gonna do an Alfie from Eastenders when it comes to my turn.... Me... 40 .... I'm not 40, ( I'll be 31, 9 )

u watch eastenders?

would keep that quiet if i was u
Old 06-Mar-2004, 20:09
Big Twin

Dagnam it.....I let that one slip....Um, I just happened to see that particular episode
Old 06-Mar-2004, 20:22
Ducati Corse

That can't be right Andy, i asked him to turn it off when we went round this morning cos i was starting to melt!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit