Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 09-Jun-2005, 08:59
Big Twin

Mood: happy
Deb and Georgia are doing very well now, Deb is managing to take small walks now.
The worst thing on my part is the midwifes were not letting me know what was happening with deb, I was in a room with Georgia doors shut and all i coud hear is "we nee another 4 units" then after a while "we need another 2 units" near on four hours passed with them telling me shes ok. not untill i went to them and said you better tell me now what is really happening did they go and ask the surgeon, who ten minutes later came to see me. He assured me deb was fine. When doing the c section they cut through her bladder which caused problems also the scaple cut Georgias head, bloody hell, how close are things in there? deb said at one point I can start to feel pain. No more epidural they told her, so it was put her to sleep time.

The relief to see her coming back into the room, I nearly cried like a baby.
Apparantly, Deb has told me that the worry i had endured is the same as what she goes through when I go out on my bike, if thats true which i will find out when asking her again about it then i will sell it.

Bayliss boy, I will try and hang onto the Minichamps for as long as possible, maybe they will make nice wedding presents for my TWO daughteres.

Once again guys, many thanks for all your kind words, both deb and Georgia will be home Saturday.
Old 10-Jun-2005, 01:23
Montjuic

Mood: Always happy on my Ducati
When are we wetting the babies head?

Paul
Old 10-Jun-2005, 02:18
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
Deb is managing to take small walks now.

That's impressive for a 2 day old baby

Seriously though dude, CONGRATULATIONS, and glad mum and baby are doing well.

I can't wait for the day when the rest of my life is taken away and spat out... by kids

Well done
Old 18-Jun-2005, 20:46
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
congratulations buddy, glad alls ok by the sound of it

sorry i aint posted earlier but ive been a bit busy after the wedding and all that

dont get rid off your collection just yet, you never know how much they'll be worth in years to come

p.s. whats new on the minichamps scene

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit