Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 15-Sep-2005, 19:24
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by Clippy
www.tso.co.uk

PRINCE2 manual for £58.50 at the moment.

Go for it - join those of us who plan and direct but never actually produce anything

Giles

Thanks Giles, I'm on there now looking.

Is there anything you'd recommend in particular as a read for taking the practitioners exam?
Old 15-Sep-2005, 22:44
Big Twin

Mood: suck, squeeze, bang,......fart?
Weren't you thinking about a possible career change a while back anyway? Maybe you can take stock and think things through now?

Anyway, what is it about DD and unemployment? Think I got out at the right time!
Old 15-Sep-2005, 23:04
Mille

Mood: Need spares
Bugger it looks like Im going down the wrong direction

My workplace is pushing us down the ITIL route, all staff to do the foundation course then the managers and so on as appropriate.

Rich.
Old 16-Sep-2005, 11:27
MotoGP God

Quote:
Originally posted by chicken
Weren't you thinking about a possible career change a while back anyway? Maybe you can take stock and think things through now?

Anyway, what is it about DD and unemployment? Think I got out at the right time!

Yes I was considering a career change - but I need time to do that and I don't have it at the moment. I need to bring some money in.

Old 19-Sep-2005, 18:35

Mood: Floating on a Red Sea of Dukes
You have to have sat the Foundation exam prior to sitting your Practitioner exam.

You cannot go straight into your Practitioner.

Currently doing it myself in a bid to finding a job too.

hth
Old 20-Sep-2005, 15:24
Big Twin

Mood: suck, squeeze, bang,......fart?
Quote:
Originally posted by TP

Yes I was considering a career change - but I need time to do that and I don't have it at the moment. I need to bring some money in.

So you'd rather be stuck doing something that you aren't hugely passionate about for the rest of your life? I know that this is true for a big chunk of the population but you are THE TP - TV celebrity and orange bib model extraordinaire!
Old 20-Sep-2005, 15:34
MotoGP God

Quote:
Originally posted by chicken
So you'd rather be stuck doing something that you aren't hugely passionate about for the rest of your life? I know that this is true for a big chunk of the population but you are THE TP - TV celebrity and orange bib model extraordinaire!

No I don't mate - but I need to sort out work for the short to medium term whilst I come up with that plan for a happier working life.

To be perfectly honest I have too many things going on at the moment to try and concentrate on embarking on a career change!! I need money in the door first, then let everything settle down a bit and take it from there.

Also, I'm hoping if I pass my next riding coach exam with the CSS that working for them and being a riding coach will give me a much higher job satisfaction.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit