Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 20-Feb-2012, 22:58
500SD
Bikes: Honda CB350 K4, Ducati 749s

Smile Brands Hatch Entries

Well that's me entered then. Bikes in the paint shop so everything is coming together now. It's been a real journey just getting here and loads of you have helped me bulid this bike - from seeing the piemans bike at Cadwell, chatting to Alan Parkes, to annoying Skids with too many emails, Chass's top engineering, loads of good will from loads of DDers, travelling to Northampton and North Allerton, to keeping the forum busy with Bradders!! So thank you all. See you at Brands!!!!!
Old 20-Feb-2012, 23:12
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
See you there, got confirmation of my entry through today by email from Hottrax.
Had my bike running over the weekend just to check all is ok but still have time to fit new belts and do a Oil and Filter change.
few more changes planned as the season goes on but will look at starting this year where I finished off last year on the SS and maybe end up racing a Monster based bike later in the season.
May also roll up on the 1000SS in race trim for a round in Class 1C, at the moment its a bog stock road bike, well a part from a bit of a colour change

Fairings have also changed colour since the pics were taken

several other changes planned including Ohlins R&T Forks and a upgrade of the brakes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	Before001.jpg Views:	152 Size:	172.2 KB ID:	12915  Click image for larger version Name:	After001.jpg Views:	160 Size:	181.9 KB ID:	12916  

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 20-Feb-2012, 23:25
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
got my email too, and thinking I may be able to squeeze another shakedown day in before if I can get the paint done this week