Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 19-May-2006, 22:12
Ducati Meccanica

900SL Register and web page, excellent help there.

Having looked through the 900sl register website, I found it a great source of info, some really good examples out there.
My favorite is still the MK1 to be honest, the white frame and mavics just look right.
I also think that the superlight is the only duke that can wear yellow and look brilliant. I could easily have a red or yellow SL with no problem, not sure I can say the same about other duke models though.
Having had a MK1, MK3 and a MK5 , all great bikes, but the original still looks best . But that is like all dukes really, original bikes are allways the best.

well worth the look at the site etc, top marks to the man who set that up.

cheers
R
Old 20-May-2006, 10:08
888 at Last !!!

Thanks for the praise. I agree about the yellow on a superlight too. Maybe it's a different shade.

We've got well over 100 bikes registered now and over 50 on the newsletter list. There's still alot of love for the DesmoDue Carb'd bikes.

I've been trying to get some interest in either a superlight meetup or, as there's probably not enough of us, a 90's Ducati meet up or a Carb Ducati meet-up.

One day maybe. Thanks again.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit