Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 25-Jun-2004, 16:37
500SD

Mood: Not sure
Was at a parents evening last night, somebodys phone goes off at the back then I hear "Owens scored" and half the people get up out the kidies chairs and run off home, very funny to see As Lisa says weather wasn't great over Nottingham so no playing on the quiet roads for me .

Darren
Old 25-Jun-2004, 18:37
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Hi Dave,
Yes mate,a cracking little ride.Two of my favourite bits of tarmac completely deserted.The pic is taken on a bit of road often used by MCN for roadtest pics.I stopped to take the pic,turned around and did it again!
Shame I did'nt meet up with my old mucker Jools.I saw one car on the 660,........going in the opposite direction!
Old 25-Jun-2004, 18:55
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Oh...By the way DJT, I shouldn't laugh too soon at RCGBOB's monotonous posts about 999's, he hates yellow Dukes as well. In fact, looking back through his posts, "put down" comments about any bike that's not a 998s or that's not red seem to be his only contribution. Oh and BTW Bob, the Jota that goes "crappety crap" or whatever it does seems to have a suspicious tinge of yellow about it. Perhaps you should post yourself a note that it's still in it's undercoat?....Ooh, never heard that one before, Oh how we laughed!

Now now Jools - you told me off for being testy (sorry, no pun on the Italian word Testastretta intended) with Vman :P

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit