Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 16-Jul-2004, 13:52

Mood: Chilled
No goody bag or anything else, did pay my fuel costs getting to Oulton and I could of gone out on the p**s the night before with Wozza and Glen but I had another function so missed out on that.

Still a good fun day out

Rob
Old 16-Jul-2004, 14:53
Big Twin

Mood: Sans moto
So they get to thrash your (£14000) bike around a track, wear out your tyres (and someone like N Mac is going to give it a hard time) and you get nowt!While they get an article that WILL help them shift more mags.
Old 21-Jul-2004, 13:33
Ducati Corse

Update ...

Thank you to all of you who agreed speak with TWO about borrowing your 749Rs - and to Ducati Wolverhampton who also offered. Following message received from Jon Urry:

Quote:
A huge thanks for taking the time to contact your members, sorry I haven't responded sooner I've been away on a bike launch. I'll let you know how it goes and make sure I plug the club in the mag!
Old 21-Jul-2004, 13:41
everton

MCN borrowed my 999R last year and did a similar thing at Croft - few quick laps, photo-shoot etc. Was offered as much free track time as I wanted whilst they were there but what with the distance and work I had to leave them to it .

Still they did a good report, didn't thrash it too much and I got some nice piccies - see your DSC calender for June

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit