Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 30-Nov-2004, 09:32

Just fitted a Racefit to mine - the sound is ..... LOUD .... I was'nt sure about the large expanse of exhaust sticking out at the back but it's growing on me and at least it looks different - I might consider a carbon rear seat at some stage - I've got the Mono seat on mine which is really short - I'm sure they could copy the Termi but what's the point of more of the same.

I'm told the bike should run fine without any adjustments and it does seem to be OK ... only thing that needs tidying up now is the rear light bit - am considering the LED set-up mentioned in another post.
The best bit is the Ducati electrical connectors - I followed the instructions and you can actually dismantle them completely without cutting any wires so you can get the rear light feed out of the metal tube under the standard exhaust and then connect it all back up again.
That Fila seat looks fantastic are there any more going for £200 ?
Old 30-Nov-2004, 22:00
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
I can put my hands on a ti Corse 57mm system if you like? My mates still looking to sell it................