Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 14-Aug-2004, 10:01
Ducati Corse

Old and Bold

I think it's been said before - it depends whether we want a figurehead or a working President. Ducati is about tradition as well as innovation - we are still benefiting from the desmodromic valve operation designed decades ago as well as the racing heritage both Smart and Hailwood kicked into the public awareness in the 70s. Retaining close links with Ducati's history ain't out of context with being a modern club IMHO. If it wasn't for my duties as a Saga Rep I'd vote for me
Old 14-Aug-2004, 23:32
500SD

Mood: UKGS'ers Non PC and Vibrant
S Perry Duc no Duc

S Perry does'nt ride a DUC no more"""
Im sorry I missed this usefull bit of information,ill just give up work- riding and anything usefull and just keep an eye on whos riding what.
Old 15-Aug-2004, 10:21
500SD

snoozing

Hi Vman
It looks like I need to start that diet thing You are what you eat""""""" I'll think I'll start with the zinc to stop me falling asleep on the job!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUMPKIN SEEDS I BELIEVE????
Old 15-Aug-2004, 10:46
500SD

CHOICE

Surely it would be easier to gather a complete list /vote from payed-up members then contact all of them and ask if they would be interested in the position and list what we would like them to do for the club.
After dinner talks etc if they cant give that sort of time to the club then put them on a figurehead list only.
then either choose a hands on presy or a picture of one.
Just a thought has anyone actually formally invited Foggy to anything,if not you cant blame him can you.
personely I would contact Foggy first and give him a chance to attend something or actually see if hes that bothered at least youll get a straight anwser from him i suspect.
I never met him myself or Chili but the previous owner of my T8 managed to drag him away from signing his book to sign the bike outside the shop and he didnt buy the book""
Chili had also signed an SL that i went to look at and the owner said he was one of the friendlyist racers he had ever met.

[Edited on 15-8-2004 by 888heaven]
Old 15-Aug-2004, 20:33
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
Frankie would probably be very willing to be a figurehead. He already is the patron for the Adopt a Racer scheme.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit