Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 17-Apr-2004, 18:37
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Great day @ JHP ducati cov

well what a great day @ jhp today ! went there early 2 see how my engine was getting on in the Hands of the MASTER !!!
and the news was good .
Then met Glyn, Timetrial, Cheif, captain Chaos, and had a rattle !! mark 853 popped in (sorry i missed the free coffee ) but anyhow it got me thinking !!!!!
There aint much happening in the midlands for the duke boys/gals, so Its time we sorted somthing out !!

so here,s the deal .

next door to JHP is a pub with a beer garden and the pub does food and Beer !!!
next door to the pub is a Ducati shop that does servicing, Bloody awsome trick bits so who,s up for a new MDM midlands ducati meet please post if your interested and we'll take it from there!! regards MADMAV Ps THIS IS NOT A SEPERATE ISSUE TO THE DSC JUST AN IDEA FOR THE MIDS TO GET TOGETHER !!!!
Old 17-Apr-2004, 19:08
Mille

Mav, I was there today dropping off my 748 for servicing this week. I came up from Swindon for it, as everyone rates JHP highly.

Got to say, what a place! Well impressive - was expecting to be ejected from the shop for being too scruffy!!!

Just caught a glimpse of Matt Llewellyn leaving as I turned up.

I'll be back there first thing next Saturday to collect the bike. Also, will be meeting a mate up there who's having his S4 ecu tweaked in the morning.

Cheers!
Old 17-Apr-2004, 19:15
Ducati Corse

yeah jacko i did see ya drop ya bike off !! i was the goodlooking one !! (not) anyway hope you found your JHP EXPERIENCE interesting ! regards mav
Old 17-Apr-2004, 19:41

Mood: Excited
JHP Ducati Coventry....

.....That's strange! I was there today but can't say that I remember talking with you Mad!?........did spend some time chatting with John's new YTS lad dressed up like a kwik fit fitter in a bright red Ducati boiler suit!!!!!!!

Great idea (but then I did suggest it a couple of months ago on here!!!) one question though Mad? Where are we going to draw the 'MIDLAND' southern boundary line in the sand ? Coventry!!??

CC
Old 17-Apr-2004, 19:45
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
doh, nearly bloody went up there!! cut grass and power washed the poxy patio instead...arnt i the party pooper!

id go to a Midlands bash..if i aint too far sarf in Northampton?
Old 17-Apr-2004, 19:58
Ducati Corse

captain my missus is pi**ing her self ! just you wait ! you will have people thinking i'm on the jhp (payrole) and andy b the northampton was made by midland defectors! as the way milton keyns was made by southern defectors u would be most welcome mate! ... mav
Old 17-Apr-2004, 20:13
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: st2......we can rebuild
nice to meet every one today
cheers for sorting us out with the guided tour mav, thats one busy looking workshop

with regards to a meet in cov id be up for popping over to the odd meet , but as i already get out a lot with the bhc boys i dought id get a pass for a regular jaunt over(i've been told off today for being so long) all the best with it. you never know i might be able to drag a few of the lads over for a ride one w/e.
Old 18-Apr-2004, 07:35
Mille

Mood: Yoi
Mav,

If there's enough of a demand for an official DSC region based in Coventry, why don't you or another member simply consider being a Regional Organiser.

I'm sure that John and the lads would be happy to supply free coffee etc., if you wanted to use them (or the pub next door) as a base camp.

Let me know if you can fit it in and I'll organise for full DSC support via this site, Pronto, mail outs etc. I'm sure that JHP/Duc Cov would point any new customers in your direction as well :-)
Old 18-Apr-2004, 10:18
Ducati Corse

sounds good david ! the idea was to get some duke boys/gals to meet up first !

then look at the posability of a region if there is a big enough demand.

but i will catch up with u at some point for a chat about it .

stay safe david !!! regards mav
Old 18-Apr-2004, 10:20
Ducati Corse

Go on Keith ...

Quote:
then look at the posability of a region if there is a big enough demand.
... you know you want to !!!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit