Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 21-Apr-2004, 15:18
500SD

Mood: I can live with backpain!
Punctures..deliberate mass vandalism

just recently we've had a spate of punctures in our village,it would seem that someone from the area is deliberately throwing nails and tacks onto the road,between me and my wife and a couple of freinds we've had over a dozen punctures in the last few months.
When I had the most recent one repaired I discovered that repairer's business had more than doubled with punctured tyres from West Kilbride,now I'm not suggesting they had any involvement, it was just a way of confirming statistically that there is something fishy going on.
The police dont seem interested as the perpetrators were probably within the speed limit,so what do we do now?
i've always been baffled by this random vandalism even when I was a rebellious young savage myself because it doesn't seem to achieve anything,its not as if whoevers doing it can even see the results other than hearing that hundreds(its that bad!) of people are paying repairs....for what.
We cant even wreak revenge on anyone if we'd wanted to,as no one know why this is happening.
Lucky I've surrendered my gun licence!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit