Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 27-Jul-2009, 21:25
Mille
Bikes: Ducati MS1200 & 916 track bike

Cheap Diesel Focus For Sale

Looking to sell my 03 Plate Ford Focus Zetec 1.8TDCi 5-door, which I've owned since new.

The car is in machine silver and is the more desirable 115PS model with the Climate Pack.

The car has done 82k miles, mostly on the motorway. It has a full service history with the most recent service done last month. It has 11 months MOT and 5 months RFL and 2 new tyres.

Now the bad bits:- there is a parking scuff to the OS on the front bumper, a 1inch crack in the lower NS of the rear bumper, this would cost circa £200 to repair if someone was bothered to get it repaired as it is purely cosmetic. Also the speedo cluster only reads 24k miles as it had to be changed (which has been recorded in the service book). Otherwise the car is spotless and has been well looked after.

This car has also been fitted with a Towbar and makes a great vehicle for towing my bike to trackdays. I can supply photos if anyone is seriously interested and the car can be viewed in the Salisbury area.

This car is realistically priced at £2 895 for a quick sale.

Cheers, Andy

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit