Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 24-Apr-2006, 12:20
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
Ericthered Moto X boy quick brands report

I am happy to report that the perimeter of Brands is in as good a condition as Cadwells.

The gravel is well raked at Paddock and is generally to the depth of the top of a pair of Alpine Stars in most places.

This racing lark is fan fu**ing tastic.

Must go, off to buy some new pants and a new lid, I think a bolt or something fell off someones bike and just before going in to Paddock smashed through the front of my Arie taking out the front chin vent and cracking the visor.

So to sum up, good qualifying, crap starts, scary moments, not the finishing places I had hoped for but loved every minute of it, got me signatures for Assen YAR HOOOOOOOW

O and I got me knee down in the wet for the first time

Thanks to every one who came along to support the Tecmoto team. That Ant did well didnt he. I am taking some of the credit for his results as I overtook him in race one at one point and that seemed to get him somewhat fired up. suckumfruckumdickdastedly

One thing, I picked up my Oil from Skids as arranged but I did notice that he is still driving around with a van half full of it. so if you haven't got yours yet do so.
Old 24-Apr-2006, 12:30
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Great stuff mate - you always had a smile on your face - nice report.

Tim

p.s. Good point about the oil - c'mon fellas get in contact with Skids, before he puts it all on ebay!!!
Old 24-Apr-2006, 14:25
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

I hear that Dutch grass is very good too

[Edited on 24-4-2006 by domski]
Old 24-Apr-2006, 18:55
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Nice report Eric. I especially like the way you take the credit for Anytonye's success. That should stop it going to his head too much. You and Dickie definitely know how to keep a fellow racer well grounded.

I think Antonye's secret weapon was Creche Corner - they bring their own lunch and make the most noise at the prize giving.
Old 24-Apr-2006, 20:47
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally posted by domski
I hear that Dutch grass is very good too

[Edited on 24-4-2006 by domski]

Don't you worry mate I'll be checking plenty of that out. Probably be a queue to get on the grass out there.

Old 24-Apr-2006, 21:18
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally posted by Redruth
Nice report Eric. I especially like the way you take the credit for Anytonye's success. That should stop it going to his head too much. You and Dickie definitely know how to keep a fellow racer well grounded.

I think Antonye's secret weapon was Creche Corner - they bring their own lunch and make the most noise at the prize giving.

Well , there he was riding around clearways all steady like. Then as soon as I went past him, Bam Valentino Rossy

He had a good rear guard defence rooster tail that came up off his back wheel strait in your face to. when I saw him last week and looked at his tail unit I didn't realize it was yet another of his racing secrets to success. He really is Dick dastardly you know.

Anyway he will only see people by appointment now so shouldn't think I'll be seeing much of him.

Cracking kids though and 900 mans
Old 24-Apr-2006, 21:46
BSB Star

Mood: the rain in spain falls mainly on me!
Quote:
Originally posted by ericthered40
I am happy to report that the perimeter of Brands is in as good a condition as Cadwells.

The gravel is well raked at Paddock and is generally to the depth of the top of a pair of Alpine Stars in most places.

you're doing well, keep it up. only another 6 tracks gravel to check. i'll be looking forward to a detailed end of season report.

a few people have to take a little excursion here and there. its the only way i can gain a few places