Old 09-Apr-2005, 14:18
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by DIBBLE
Quote:
Originally posted by Rattler
Neither ya nob!!

rattler was that aimed at Webby or Jon ?????? tad harsh .... and leave him (whichever one is "him") alone ... thats my mate ... :P

Bolux - it was aimed at the Super Mario body double!!!

He'll soon get bored of the CBR and be back on the track with the 996R. He should just twait and see what happens!!!

He's minted and doesn't need to sell either pair. Its not like he needs the space - his garages and workshop areas for his fleet of vehicles are huge and he's about to add even more space!!!!

Oh yeh - Webby is a nob too!!!!! 'cause he is, that's why!!!! (that and he sold his 996R)

I think that to fit 996 type wheels to a S4R, you'll need a 996 front axle and special spacer - I've got a spacer kicking around somewhere I think), the rear should fit straight on I reckon!!

Tim
Old 09-Apr-2005, 15:39
Ducati Corse

Mood: www.suzukisportingclub.com the only place to be
Cheers Tim - if I'd not got a back problem with even more bolts in it, then I would still have the 996R, sad day, but the S4R is a maniac bike, brilliant fun.
Old 09-Apr-2005, 17:27
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by webbyc
Cheers Tim - if I'd not got a back problem with even more bolts in it, then I would still have the 996R, sad day, but the S4R is a maniac bike, brilliant fun.

Bless!!!!

Good on ya fella - you gonna be at the first DD race?
There's a chance the series could do wonders for Monster sales in the UK, but then again, it could kill them off completely!!!
Old 09-Apr-2005, 18:01
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Neither ya nob!!

rattler was that aimed at Webby or Jon ?????? tad harsh .... and leave him (whichever one is "him") alone ... thats my mate ... :P

He'll soon get bored of the CBR and be back on the track with the 996R. He should just twait and see what happens!!!

He's minted and doesn't need to sell either pair. Its not like he needs the space - his garages and workshop areas for his fleet of vehicles are huge and he's about to add even more space!!!!

Oh yeh - Webby is a nob too!!!!! 'cause he is, that's why!!!! (that and he sold his 996R)

I think that to fit 996 type wheels to a S4R, you'll need a 996 front axle and special spacer - I've got a spacer kicking around somewhere I think), the rear should fit straight on I reckon!!

Sir Timothy me lud, you sure you not talking about yourself here!!!!!

[Edited on 9-4-2005 by Jon]
Old 09-Apr-2005, 18:05
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Neither ya nob!!

Sir Timothy me lud, you sure you not talking about yourself here!!!!!

[Edited on 9-4-2005 by Jon]

'tis why I know where your mind is at!!!
Old 09-Apr-2005, 18:14
Big Twin

Mood: Avatar what Avatar
Acting Surrey Regional Organiser - can't seem to let this job go!!!! Anyone out there like to take over?

Chris I thought Robbin was taking over ??
Old 09-Apr-2005, 22:57
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by webbyc

I saw that 996R this morning. Still looks nice.