Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 18-Apr-2005, 21:32
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
sorted and i see a certain steve webster mbe has signed it with his comment of looking forward to racing there again soon.
Old 18-Apr-2005, 22:22
500SD

Mood: DOH!
No 6195, sorted.
I'm not even going to speak about how angry this sort of stuff makes me
Old 18-Apr-2005, 23:41
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
No 6229!
Old 18-Apr-2005, 23:59
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally posted by Rushjob
And another......
Reminds me having to go out to mediate in a neighbour dispute....
Problem was, I knew that there were no neighbours within a good half mile of this newly refurbished cottage which had recently been bought by a guy who commuted to London ( 8 miles from Gainsborough railway station you see! ) and that the house was surrounded by open farm land.
On arrival, I'm told that the problem is that the farmer owning the field behind the house had dared to start working in the field with a tractor at 9.30 am on a Saturday morning and that I was to go and tell him to cease and desist until normal office hours!
I then explained that this was a rural area, not a city centre and that I would consider the farmer to be a most considerate neighbour for starting at 9.30am which didn't go down well.
The chap ranted a bit more until I pointed out that normal office hours in the area in summer were about 3.35am to 10.30pm.
The scary thing is that people like this actually exist and think that they can twist the rest of the country round their fingers to suit their very narrow view of how life is meant to run.
Makes you cringe to say the least......
Andy

My sisters boyfriend has an agricultual contracting buisness and he had a simular problem last year.

It was in the midle of harvest time about 11o'clock at night, when this guy who had not long moved into the area came out from his home and complained about the noise of the machine, he left saying he would call the police

But all was ok as the police never turn up

The finnished the feild soon after anyway!!!!!!

The thing is real locals to castle coombe Don't mind the noise,
It's just these a** holes thet move in and wantt to change everything to suit them

Hey sounds like a new idea on hunting, set the hounds out to catch these buisy bodies
Old 19-Apr-2005, 13:03
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
When I lived in Somerset we had a similar problem. Someone moved into an Exmoor village and one of his neighbours was a chicken farmer-funnily enough he kept a cockerel which had a tendency to crow-as they do-around sunrise. Complaints to the council instigated a 'noise abatement' order served to stop the cockerel crowing. That's ok said the farmer I'll just wring it's neck, "oh no, you mustn't kill it, I just want you to stop it crowing"!!!!!!!!!!!!Fecking townies, they have got NO idea.

As I sat here typing this 2 Tornado's just flew bloody low over my house-a fairly regular occurance-what are the chances I can complain and get the airfield shut?????????

John
PS-signed the petition
Old 19-Apr-2005, 15:41
Montjuic

Old 19-Apr-2005, 15:56
500SD

Mood: Out with the grey....in with the satin black
Done

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit