Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 11-Nov-2005, 20:54
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
I was in trouble a wile back with a traffic warden.

In my car with the engine running waiting for my business partner to return to the car. I was on the phone to our office and this is out side a shop in Finchley.

First thing I saw was a ticket appear under my wiper which was still on intermittent at the time so it began to occasionally sweep across the screen. Anyway out I get to inquire as to what the F*ck he thinks he's doing and why he hadn't just told me to move on, it was a single yellow line at the end of a bay of metered spaces.

Now I must admit I did growl at him but he did smirk at me first.

Anyway he slipped over as he turned to run away and then got on his radio saying he was being assaulted. I shouted in to his radio that I hadn't assaulted him but I would if he didn't stop ****ing Lying.

Anyway one interview with the police later, all was well

Scum can be cleaned away, Wardens are here to stay

They must struggle to get a good nights sleep though a, To**ers
Old 11-Nov-2005, 22:57
Big Twin

Mood: Can't make me mind up
Can't complain really if yer break the law. It's a bit like a burglar saying '' But I only broke in for a minute ''

I get a few tickets a year but I park on yellows for a few minutes every week to save time. The fines are worth paying for the time saved, smile & pay up.

Anyway he's probably got targets to meet just like everybody else.

( And no I'm not a traffic warden )
Old 12-Nov-2005, 00:18
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: R1200RT F800GS. Hopefully another Ducati soon

Id say you were on at best dodgy ground, if you have got better things to do with your time and most of us have, pay up and learn the lesson.

I got a ticket on Monday because I couldnt be arsed to move my wifes car, you hardly ever see wardens near us, but one was and he did us for waiting too long in the so called free car park.

Cheer up some scum could have nicked your new bike then you would have had something to gripe about.
Old 12-Nov-2005, 00:50
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Some interesting feedback there. Prefer Eric's attitude to YMFB's though. Anyway, I've shut up about it. End of.

Just got in from a nice girlie night out with a good meal and some good chat. All's well with the world.

Old 12-Nov-2005, 03:23
Big Twin

I got a ticket on Monday because I couldnt be arsed to move my wifes car, you hardly ever see wardens near us, but one was and he did us for waiting too long in the so called free car park.

That's what I call a parking offence

Couldn't be arsed to move it

Old 12-Nov-2005, 03:37
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally posted by philthy
Can't complain really if yer break the law. It's a bit like a burglar saying '' But I only broke in for a minute ''

I get a few tickets a year but I park on yellows for a few minutes every week to save time. The fines are worth paying for the time saved, smile & pay up.

Anyway he's probably got targets to meet just like everybody else.

( And no I'm not a traffic warden )

Sounds like you got traffic warden tendencies to me.

This one must have started writing as i pulled up, walked up the road and slapped it on, no waiting time just like a vulture. not your normal traffic warden, I'm talking new breed
Old 12-Nov-2005, 09:07
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by andyb
Slightly off topic but, "lifes too short" That was brought home to me yet again, as my cousins Husband died this week! RIP

Wife and 4yr old daughter to continue the memory ..............................

i lost a good friend a few weeks ago & my outlook on life has changed, i dont give a monkeys about trivial matters anymore, everyday is a gift, life is short and each day spent on a downer is a day you might as well not have had.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit