Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 26-Apr-2005, 00:41
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
I just finished to rub the tank. Hope to be able to paint it tomorrow morning, then petrol resistant laque for wednesday morning and I will try to fit it wednesday night. Of course I won't manage to do it, so I hope some DD racers will be ok to help me to fit it... before sunday. Of course I'll take a lot of wine with me. All of you drunk on the track is my only chance

[Edité le 25-4-2005 par Tonio600]
Old 26-Apr-2005, 03:57
Mille

Collected the silver dream racer from Sigma this afternoon; just got in from the garage having finished fitting the bodywork, spraying the base coat, fitting the sharks fin and steering damper.

Tomorrow and wednesday evening will be number boards and top coat and maybe bleed the front brake again.

Thurssday - finished! Just load the trailer and get an early night ready for Friday AM off. OOh can't wait.
Old 26-Apr-2005, 10:02
Mille

so far tent, marquee, generator and lightimg etc sleeping bags, water, table and chairs, food, pots and pans, BEER, gas fire for annette, etc etc. only problem is bike still needs the footrests moving, the seat unit is not finished or painted, the belly pan needs fitting and the front number board

oh well not much sleep before the weekend

dave
Old 26-Apr-2005, 10:56
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by Tonio600
I just finished to rub the tank. Hope to be able to paint it tomorrow morning, then petrol resistant laque for wednesday morning and I will try to fit it wednesday night. Of course I won't manage to do it, so I hope some DD racers will be ok to help me to fit it... before sunday. Of course I'll take a lot of wine with me. All of you drunk on the track is my only chance

[Edité le 25-4-2005 par Tonio600]

Tonio - any help you need - give us a shout at the track - will be there from Fri afternoon

C
Old 26-Apr-2005, 11:08
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
Thanks Charlotte
Old 26-Apr-2005, 11:17
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Rear tyre should be fitted today and that should be me ready apart from filling the Jerry can, the diesel in the Van (not the bike Paul) and some food and drink.
Should be heading up Saturday morning to get there at lunchtime.
Senna3's bike was having the finishing touches last night, I took some nice pics of it with my camera phone then as I rode home my phone popped out of my pocket and was ****ted by a car.
Still works sort of but needs anew screen.
I have managed to turn the Bluetooth on so I hope to post the pics of Senna3's bike tonight.
Old 26-Apr-2005, 21:38
Montjuic

Mood: Fannytastic
Were running a bit late down here in Bristol. I just got Domski's pistons in and the heads on after a major deck height problem. If you think he's panicing you want to see me, I got less hair than i had last week. Should be wired tomorrow and running by Friday.
Old 26-Apr-2005, 21:58
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Is there a race this weekend?
Old 26-Apr-2005, 22:17
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by louigi
Were running a bit late down here in Bristol. I just got Domski's pistons in and the heads on after a major deck height problem. If you think he's panicing you want to see me, I got less hair than i had last week. Should be wired tomorrow and running by Friday.

You didn't have any hair last week you liar
Old 27-Apr-2005, 00:14

Mood: Nervous
Ready Over And Out

Yup, ready, race bike sorted, only just managed to get the fairings in from the US on Friday.
I will be pitching up Thursday PM..... listening to some Metallica, chillin wiv my mate in the back of the van... walking the circuit at sun up then riding all day Friday. Looks like the weather is going to be good for Testing, nice for the races on Saturday and then showery on the Sunday....!! Just how do you scrub in new tyres on a soaked race track anyhoo?

Then off to Silverstone GP on Monday for a trackday with Focused Events... time to have a run on The RS250 that day...