Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 18-May-2006, 11:20
Mille

Mood: THUNDERPANTS HERE I COME, NEW PANTS PLEASE :-0
Dude it was amaazing.............i got all me bits down first time so the team took the **** constantly.......bar stewards......, .
I had a massive moment coming off at that roundabout turn that isnt a roundabout went over astro turf through the gravel and kept her fully pinned through the mud until i finally somehow got back on the track.. , i would like too say "all my years of experience yada yada" but just lucky i was stoppid enough to keep it pinned thinking i may make it and i did, i'm hoping someone got it on camera as i was quite funny too watch apparently.
Have too say the whole time there was awesome totally a life defining moment...........still grinning now.........
Old 18-May-2006, 11:32
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Quote:
Originally posted by Bones
Dude it was amaazing.............i got all me bits down first time so the team took the **** constantly.......bar stewards......, .
I had a massive moment coming off at that roundabout turn that isnt a roundabout went over astro turf through the gravel and kept her fully pinned through the mud until i finally somehow got back on the track.. , i would like too say "all my years of experience yada yada" but just lucky i was stoppid enough to keep it pinned thinking i may make it and i did, i'm hoping someone got it on camera as i was quite funny too watch apparently.
Have too say the whole time there was awesome totally a life defining moment...........still grinning now.........

Old 18-May-2006, 11:32
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by Fastfasulli
Hi, does anyone want to buy my track day for Castle Coombe from me for the 7th June? They only give a 75% refund if I cancel so offering it up here first.

Price is £125 and they tell me that if I swap I only need ring them to change the name.

Anyone interested please U2U me.

Cheers

Franco

The track day is sold. Thanks ALI
Old 18-May-2006, 11:34
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by Bones

Sounds like a moment you will relive - i know exactly how that feels. I'm please for you - but jealous. I hope CC goes well for you but I will definitely be at Oulton Park.....
Old 18-May-2006, 11:35
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
I'm looking forward to reading all about Assen in Pronto I hope a few of those that went are writing articles for a future edition.
My one for the Minitwin race I did the same weekend is well under way
Old 18-May-2006, 12:06
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Defintely - I certainly don't want to miss any more. It is just the odds for CC are stacked against me in various ways so I am going to be sensible for once

Phew
I'm with you on this Franco - I'm still sat on the fence at this minute and these splinters are beginning to sting a bit
Old 18-May-2006, 16:17
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix n max
Quote:
Defintely - I certainly don't want to miss any more. It is just the odds for CC are stacked against me in various ways so I am going to be sensible for once

Phew
I'm with you on this Franco - I'm still sat on the fence at this minute and these splinters are beginning to sting a bit

Yep - eaxactly how I was feeling so I had to go to the board and get an executive decision
Old 18-May-2006, 18:27
Ducati Meccanica

Well my board told me - ''do what suits you - i'll fit in with anything you want to do you know that''

Doh !!!
Old 18-May-2006, 21:42
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 916 Strada

Mood: www.od2racing.co.uk
TP you at CC trackday then.
Old 18-May-2006, 21:57
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by chass
TP you at CC trackday then.

Nup, Ali beat me to the spot - bastid!

I hear there's a waiting list but I was too busy at work to ring them this afternoon unfortunately. No not looking promising.