Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 04-Jun-2004, 01:02
DSC Club Rep
Big Twin
Bikes: 848

Unashamed plug for off-roading in Andorra

A very good mate of mine has just got back from 3 days off-roading in Andorra, and has just told me that its the best biking trip he has ever done... Which makes me very upset for a couple of reasons, i) I've spent many a splendid time hooning round France and Spain with him, and ii) I didnt go on this trip (for various lame reasons)

Him and his "new" biking buddy went off-roading with Trailbike Tours and had a great time. Lots of off road biking time, traversing rivers, some of it above the snow line, and stopping for lunch at out of the way places. Plenty of falls, and plenty of laughs.

Anyhows, unashamed plug time. If anyone is thinking of doing something like this, or having read this now is, then if you book up with Dave at Trailbike Tours and mention my name (or my mate, Patrick Marsh) then apparently there's something in it for me. I'm rather hoping its an all-expenses paid trip, but knowing my current luck it will be him phone again to say what a great time he's having.... :P

Ive attached a few of his piccies...
Old 04-Jun-2004, 01:02
DSC Club Rep
Big Twin

and another piccie
Old 04-Jun-2004, 01:03
DSC Club Rep
Big Twin

and another
Old 04-Jun-2004, 12:34
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
I've done this with Moto Ventures - it is fantastic - BDG on here is the UK promotions guy for Moto Ventures - I'd recomend their services on this too.

Tim
Old 04-Jun-2004, 23:29
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Thanks Rattler

Its actually Moto Aventures.

Stuart at Trail Bike Tours is a nice guy, however if anyone wants any info u2u me or have a look at www.motoaventures.com (it's not a spelling mistake, its the spannish spelling of adventure!) we also do Morocco, Trans Spain from Portugal to Andorra and a run down to the Med as well.

Never really wanted to use the board to plug the holidays before but as someone else has mentioned it i thought i'd put it in.

Whichever company you use, i'm sure you'd have the time of your life. Andorra is good but nothing matches blasting through the Atlas and the Sahara desert in Morocco
Old 05-Jun-2004, 00:27
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
No wonder I spelt it wrong then!!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit