Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 18-Sep-2004, 16:27
Mille

New ST2 owner

Hi,
new to the board but an the happy owner of a 2002 st2.
I have ordered a FIM chip from Sigma (any body have any dealings with them cause I've been waiting 6 weeks for it !) and am cosidering pipes. I want a set that gives a "nice" ducati sound, but are not soooooo loud the get unwanted police attention or give you a headache riding all day. I heard a set of ART pipes on a Duc down at box hill last week and they sounded great, anybody got any opinions on them as they seem cheaper than others.

thanks
Old 18-Sep-2004, 16:39
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: st2......we can rebuild
welcome aboard
i belive sigma have got a good rep though ive had no dealings myself
as forthe rest of it not a clue
as for the st2, the best bike ducati ever made don't let any one tell ya differnt
Old 18-Sep-2004, 17:38
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Welcome pcn1. It would appear that the virtual bar is open then I'll have a quadruple vodka and red bull (ask Dickie, they pack a punch!)

I've got a Sigma chip and had some other work done there as well. He does a quality job. Try ringing the number on the website (if you haven't already) because he also attends most GP's and writes for MCN. This is why you might be having supply delay's.

Let me know if you're still having any problems and I'll see if I can get a hold of him.

TP
Old 18-Sep-2004, 19:36
Montjuic

Mood: Anticipation
Welcome pcn1,
I use a JHP chip and ART pro race cans,...V...V loud but sound great, however Cheshire constabulary don't seem to agree

The guys at JHP set the whole thing up and it runs very well, no flat spots or low rpm snatching....smmmmooooth