Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 26-Feb-2005, 20:19
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Early start tomorrow

Got to get a early night tonight so I can get down to pembrey early in the morning for the start of practice.
Senna3 did his ACU training earlier today and will be out on track tomorrow putting my old 916 Strada race bike through its paces.
Dallas has been out today and will be out again tomorrow on the ZX10R but has only got down to 1min 08sec laps so far as he can't stop the thing wheelieing out of the slower corners, so I'm off down there to observe what the bikes doing and see if we can sort out the suspension. As well as catch up with a few mates Like Simon Knowlson and Phil Bevan.
I am told there is some guy down there doing 1 minute laps, now that is seriously impressive considering the conditions at this time of year.
I was going to go down for the whole weekend but two nights sleeping in the back of a van at this time of year lost out to two nights in my nice warm bed and several hours of WSB.

Kev
Old 26-Feb-2005, 20:23
Dibble

seems like perfect logic to me mate ... you seeing Bevan and Holland down there as well ?? if so say hello for me .... have fun mate ...
Old 26-Feb-2005, 20:28
MotoGP God

I should be seeing both I know Phil is there and when ever Phil is at a track Alan is never far away, I'll have to find out what happened to the Ex GSE bike they were racing as Phil is now on a GSXR which he was starting to get the hang of last time I saw him.
Old 26-Feb-2005, 20:29
Dibble

Phil on a a GSXR1000 ???? now that must be an awesome sight .....
Old 26-Feb-2005, 20:39
MotoGP God

His first outing on it was at the BSB non championship meeting at Castle Combe where he was struggling in practice with minor problems, but come the race he appeared to be getting faster on every lap. Today he was a good few seconds of his Pembrey Lap record but I don't think he will be to worried about that at this time of year so long as he is getting some useful testing done he will be happy. I think he's doing the MRO again next year. B
Tomorrow could be interesting if Phil and Simon start racing each other, Simon is on his R1 that he will be racing in the Superstocks class at the BSB meetings. Must ask him if he has sold his Ex Ruben Xaus DFX 748RS yet a few DSC guys got to see him in action on it at Thruxton last year.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit