Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 18-Mar-2005, 15:04
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Where did winter go

As its our 27th Anniversary today ,I had a day of,asked Mrs 4D what she wanted to do and low and behold she wanted to go out on the bike for a bimble and have a waffle,now after 27years i never heard it call that but i was up for it . The best day of the year and we were not alone out on the bike, every one and his uncle must have been out. First time in month when i didnt feel cold or numb.We had a great little ride out then pulled over for the Waffle,well waffle and soup as it happens but now Im waffling on. All in all a fine day so far,off on a little walk now to see the delights of Spring followed by a meal tonight with a few pints of the landlords Best,lifes good .4D
Old 18-Mar-2005, 15:16
Mille

Congratulations!

to you and Mrs Fordie on your anniversary. Sounds like you had a great day, the first of many in 2005 no doubt. My new bike is being delivered next (Good) Friday to North Wales so I'm looking forward to a few good days myself. See you soon I hope.
Mike
Old 18-Mar-2005, 15:25
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Congrats to you both Fordie!

Have just enjoyed a nice lunch with NBs in the sunshine - as you say: what a lovely day

C
Old 18-Mar-2005, 15:34
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Congrats 4D - lovely day for it.

I've just been down to Richmond and had lunch with my wife, my little man and a mate from Oz. Sitting in the sun next to the river - lovely.

Hope you have a lovely evening
Old 18-Mar-2005, 15:37
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
Congrats Fordie

Apart from a trip to Blackpool in the pouring rain this morning i haven't been outside, but i have got the back door open while i bake cookies and pack boxes
Old 18-Mar-2005, 16:13
Big Twin

Crikey ... all that rain! It's summer here in Lincolnshire. No, seriously ... strange that it may seem ... it really is!

Congrats, BTW.

[Edited on 18-3-2005 by HW]
Old 18-Mar-2005, 16:21
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Nice one Fordie

27 years eh, congratulations to you and Mrs Fordie.

You know all those bimblers who were wobbling about for the first time in months? Well, one of 'em was me!

Have a good time tonight chap and remember, your wedding anniversary is not a good time to test the old "you go where you look rule". Last time I did that I veered off towards a busty brunette at the bar and got a slap from Mrs Jools
Old 18-Mar-2005, 16:27
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Congratulations Mr & Mrs 4D

You must have got married at the age of 16, if you've clocked up 27 years looking at you.
Old 18-Mar-2005, 16:30
Big Twin

Mood: Sans moto
Congrats - even mother nature is pleased for you
Old 18-Mar-2005, 21:56
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally posted by Fordie
As its our 27th Anniversary today ,I had a day of,asked Mrs 4D what she wanted to do and low and behold she wanted to go out on the bike for a bimble and have a waffle,now after 27years i never heard it call that but i was up for it . The best day of the year and we were not alone out on the bike, every one and his uncle must have been out. First time in month when i didnt feel cold or numb.We had a great little ride out then pulled over for the Waffle,well waffle and soup as it happens but now Im waffling on. All in all a fine day so far,off on a little walk now to see the delights of Spring followed by a meal tonight with a few pints of the landlords Best,lifes good .4D
Nice one Pete,best wishes to both of you!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit