Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 19-Mar-2005, 12:15
Ducati Corse

Free money..........?!!

I received this e-mail today!!What the hell.....?

YUSUF IBRAHIM
OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the season. I am . Yusuf Ibrahim, the Chief Security Political Adviser to the former deposed slain president of Republic Democratic oc Congo (RDC). My respnsibility for his four years term was to ensure to retain my boss to live president, by applying the tatics of bribing the entire Zairens. To achieve this goal, large sum of money was kept under my care to execute our set objective. However, when he was assasinated and the military took over headed by his elder son Joseph Kabila as the President now, all his entire cabinate members were declared wanted by Kabila son, age 30, who felt that he can success his slain father, who could not withstand the power of rebel soldiers from Rwanda, Uganda, Brundi, while all his 20 bodyguards were arrested for the murder. My office was scrapped and thoroughly ransacked, all monies kept under my care were confiscated and returned to the government treasury.

But though with the help of Allah I was able to escape with a bullion truck box containing the sum of $20 Million USD, diplomatically to African Western Region, Burkina Faso, because of being the most quite country in West Africa. Right now, the bullion truck box is deposited in a trusted security company for safe keeping under the guise of printing materials, because if the money is taken to the Bank, I will instantly be exposed and reported to my home Government. Though I escaped with my immediate family ( wife/children) but as a man of 37 years of age, I reasoned that it is necessary to prepare a better ground for the future of my children by investing this money to your country as well as choosing you as my partner for joint management of the fund into a viable industrial venture.

On a very serious note, my condition of stay here is very tense ; I am confined in a house without free movement to avoid being sighted by someone who recognizes me as a fugitive, thereby alerting my home government about my presence here now in Burkina Faso. Now that my local and international account, has been blocked by my home government, I don't have another hope in life than this truck box therefore expedite action on this matter for urgent paying-in this money from your domiciliary accounts in one of the International Bank here to you nominated choosen foreign account.

For security reasons, I have decided upon hearing from you to notify the security company to change the ownership of the deposited box on your name to forstall trace by my home government. In the same vein I am inviting you to urgently prepare to come down to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and open a Non Residence Bank Account to facilitate the transfer of

the fund to your country for the purpose of industrilization under your kind control and arranging for granting of citizenship of your country for me and my family.
On hearing from you, I will furnish you with the necessary documents involved.

I kindly advice you to contact me by my mentioned Telephone and
fax numbers above to enable me further explain my
predicament to you.
Best regards,

YUSUF IBRAHIM.
Old 19-Mar-2005, 12:18
Big Twin

Mood: Diet
Standard scam, been around for ages. I am surprised that everyone has not heard of this already.
Old 19-Mar-2005, 15:49
Big Twin

Mood: Not so broke any more !!!!!!!!
Thats an old scam ! but with the money you have jasper you can't blame the guy for trying

[Edited on 19-3-2005 by Totto]
Old 19-Mar-2005, 18:46
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: st2......we can rebuild
got that one today aswell
get off it's my money
i saw it first
Old 19-Mar-2005, 20:32
Mille

Have some faith..
You've won the lottery mate!!
Think of all the loverly new bikes you can buy!!
Old 20-Mar-2005, 09:28
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 1098R Bayliss Rep

Mood: Find people who share your values, and you'll conquer the world together.
@Jasper,

Please send me discreetly your credit card number, bank account details access information transfer and withdraw moneys from said account and you will shortly receive notification from your bank and credit card company of your huge overdraught
Old 20-Mar-2005, 14:11

Mood: Sifting for gold
Quote:
Originally posted by Jasper

YUSUF IBRAHIM

Isn't this what Cat Stevens changed his name to?
Old 20-Mar-2005, 14:15
Big Twin

Mood: Diet
Quote:
Originally posted by rods1
Quote:

YUSUF IBRAHIM

Isn't this what Cat Stevens changed his name to?
Not quite Cat Stevens changed his name to Yousaf Islam
Old 20-Mar-2005, 21:17
Ducati Corse

Bionicle,rather than sending via e-mail,i will put all my account details,card and pin numbers and send them to you on a postcard(no point in wasting an envelope),ok?
Old 20-Mar-2005, 21:28
Mille

Quote:
Bionicle,rather than sending via e-mail,i will put all my account details,card and pin numbers and send them to you on a postcard(no point in wasting an envelope),ok?

Why not reach a larger audience Jasper, just post them on the net

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit