Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 05-Jun-2005, 19:15
Mille

Mood: Either bemused or indifferent
Desmo dudes

I have just come back from Castle Coombe after spending the day watching the "Desmo Dude" boys, and have come back very impressed indeed. The bikes and riders were fantastic. The preparation and presentation of each does the club proud. The DSC flag flying in the paddock and racing close and addictive, just what the club stands for. My voice was horse by the end of the day shouting encouragement on the start / finish straight. Realy exciting, you lot should take a trip out and spectate. See how well these boys turn themselves out, and you too will be proud to be a Ducati Sporting Club member. Well done lads, well done......
Old 06-Jun-2005, 01:09
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
They are a credit to the sport of motorcycle racing
Best grids of the day and the sound from the back of the circuit was something special
Stars the lot of them, thanks for the show.

Old 06-Jun-2005, 09:38
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Quote:
Originally posted by chief
I have just come back from Castle Coombe after spending the day watching the "Desmo Dude" boys, and have come back very impressed indeed. The bikes and riders were fantastic. The preparation and presentation of each does the club proud. The DSC flag flying in the paddock and racing close and addictive, just what the club stands for. My voice was horse by the end of the day shouting encouragement on the start / finish straight. Realy exciting, you lot should take a trip out and spectate. See how well these boys turn themselves out, and you too will be proud to be a Ducati Sporting Club member. Well done lads, well done......

Nice report Chief, There does seem to be something special about this DD event thats bringing out the best in the club,not only for the DD riders who are putting a lot of effort and time in but the whole comeradery with in the paddock. If any one is in trouble or needs a hand to fettle the bike , change settings ,change tyres, sprocketts then a multitude of helper all decend on to the task in hand. As for the DSC members coming from afar to give the DD riders there deservid support, thats second to non and really does make a big differance to the whole event . See you all at Snetterton . Regards 4D

[Edited on 6-6-2005 by Fordie]
Old 06-Jun-2005, 09:52
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy
The commetators where also applauding the club/organisers for getting a series sorted that attracted so many new starters to racing.

Well done

Rgds,
Rob

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit