DaveA
AdrianM
Fil2
skidlids
LucioS
billet
DaveJ
SimonA

If you have a message board moniker, I've referred to you as that (if I know it) otherwise it's first name and the first letter of your surname.

Also, bear in mind that we have a few people sharing places so the actual number of riders is lower than it appears.

We still have just a few places available - if you want to come, get your forms sorted ASAP. Forms can be downloaded from the first post on this thread.

As usual, we've got a few too many in Novice/inters. I've identified a few who I reckon should be in the Fast/inters group and will be sounding them out about moving up in the next few days, but in the meantime, volunteers would be gratefully received.

[Edited on 13-6-2005 by lizzie]
Old 13-Jun-2005, 23:03
Mille

Why dosn't Ali have just one place as everbody else.
Old 13-Jun-2005, 23:04
500SD

Mood: Pretty good considering....
Whoops - first mistake spotted, well done Martin

One of those should have read Ali's brother, now changed to JonathanB.
Old 13-Jun-2005, 23:51
Big Twin

Just been organising travel arrangements and realised I don't know what time the sign-in/briefing is at Snetterton. Has that info been released or about to be?
Old 14-Jun-2005, 12:53
500SD

Henry, this has all been thrown into a bit of disarray as the 24 endurance race has shrunk to 8 hours and will now take place on Sunday.

There's a bit of a, cough, debate going on between those that want the trackday to start as late as possible (as originally planned so you lot wouldn't have to get up too early and/or stay over the previous night), those that want the day as spread out as possible so that the DD-ers taking part in the trackday can rest before a lateish race and those that want the DD race to finish as early as possible so that they can go home!

You then have to factor in the endurance free and timed practices which are quite lengthy as each of their three riders gets to have a go and it all gets quite complicated.

Suffice to say, as soon as the timings are finalised, they will be published so you can make your plans accordingly.

Watch this space..... although I will in fact be sending out joining instructions, either by post (if we need tickets to get in, something else yet to be clarified) or by email as soon as I can.
Old 14-Jun-2005, 13:01
Big Twin

Ho right! Good luck with all that then!

My vote would be to start at 10 with a sign in at 9 (an hour later than the No Limits track days). Reason is it's a long(ish) distance to Snetterton and with bringing most of the family staying overnight would be a pain and expensive, whilst driving home in the evening we've basically got all the time in the world.

That's just my four penneth worth.
Old 14-Jun-2005, 13:10
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Good luck Lizzie, would be good to save the half days hol we have both booked off work next Fri, if its a later start.
Although its a 2hr + drive - I can do the driving in the morning.
Old 14-Jun-2005, 18:06
Mille

s
track day will prob start at 9.30 with sign on at 8.30 and briefing at 9.00.
you'll have to fill in a trackday form and note that you'd be sharing with domski and you'll have to sign on/attend the briefing so no lie in i'm afraid.
mw
Old 20-Jun-2005, 15:24
500SD

Apologies for the delay in getting joining instructions out - these will be sent by email where I have an email address as we've had confirmation that tickets are not required for circuit access on the Saturday only.

I'm still awaiting confirmation of the last few points from MSV and am hoping to get the email out tomorrow.

The most important thing to note is that signing on is between 8 and 9 with the briefing at 9 sharp.

If you have any particular queries, please email or U2U them to me and I will ensure I cover them in the instructions.
Old 24-Jun-2005, 11:54
500SD

You should all have had joining instructions either by email or by post - all sent out on Tuesday.

As you will see from another post, poor ol' Multi600 and his wife have had to pull out so we've got a couple of spaces available if anyone wants one. Call me on 07973 222271 if you do.