Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 01-Jun-2013, 19:57

1999 Ducati 996 BP

1999 Ducati 996 Biposto

Up for sale is my beautfiul Ducati 996. It has full Ducati service history with the latest being completed less than 1000 miles ago, including front brake pads, oil, filter, belts and brake fluid. I also have a pile of old receipts, MoTs, V5s and other stuff that comes with the bike.

I bought this bike as a Summer toy but an unexpected posting overseas with work means that this is up for grabs. Mechanically there are no issues at all and the bike runs perfectly from cold. Cosmetically there are few small issues that can only be seen close up including a small crack on the right rear of the fairing and a few grazes where garden walls and garage detritus have been clipped! I hasten to add that the bike has not been crashed! I have reflected this in my asking price.

There are a few extra bits inlcuded:

Termignoni race exhausts (no originals) and correct EPROM chip to ensure proper fuelling.

Carbon clutch cover, rear hugger, heel plates and exhaust shield.

Recently refurbished rear shock.

Brand new rear seat Recently powder-coated wheels (now like new).

Test rides only with the full asking price in my hand - you bend it you buy it!

Bike is located near Stevenage PRICE = £3750

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit