Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 18-Nov-2005, 14:04
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Friday funny

A dustman is going along the street picking up the wheelie bins.

He gets to one house where the wheelie bin hasn't been left out, so he goes round the back looking for it, still can't see it so knocks on the door.

There's no answer so he knocks on the door again. Eventually a Japanese bloke answers....'Harro' says the Japanaese man.

'Allright mate, where's your bin?' asks the dustman.

'I bin on toilet replies the Japanese bloke', looking perplexed.

Realizing the japanese fellow has misunderstood the bin man smiles and says 'No mate where's ya dust bin'

'I dust bin on toilet i told you' says the Japanese man.

'Mate' says the dustman...'You misunderstanding me...where's your wheelie bin?'

'OK OK' says the Japanses bloke 'I wheelie bin having a w@nk'

[Edited on 18-11-2005 by BDG]
Old 18-Nov-2005, 14:07
Big Twin

Old 18-Nov-2005, 16:15
Big Twin

Mood: Can't make me mind up
Old 18-Nov-2005, 19:00
Mille

Old 18-Nov-2005, 19:08
Ducati Dealer
Mille
Bikes: 1098R Track Bike

Mood: Dealer of the Year 2008
Old 18-Nov-2005, 22:50
Big Twin

Just sneak a quick funny in before friday is over:

Frenchman/Italian/Englishman in pub after many vinos comparing their techniques:
Italian:- "when I make live to my woman, I give her such an orgasm her whole body lifts off the bed and she shakes like-a-crazy"
Frenchman:- "when I make ze lurve to my woman, she begs for more and when I give it her she erupts so much her whole body lifts a full two feet off ze bed"
Englishman:- "when I makes luv t'wife, I climb off, wipe me **** on the curtains, an she hit's the friggin roof"
Old 18-Nov-2005, 22:55
Big Twin

Mood: :-)
Right then......

1. Evidence has been found that William Tell and his family were avid bowlers. However, all the Swiss league records were unfortunately destroyed in a fire. Thus we'll never know for whom the Tells bowled.

2. A man rushed into a busy doctor's office and shouted "Doctor! I think I'm shrinking!" The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down. You'll just have to be a little patient."

3. A marine biologist developed a race of genetically engineered porpoises that could live forever if they were fed a steady diet of seagulls. One day his supply of the birds ran out. So, he had to go out and trap some more. On the way back, he spied two lions asleep on the road. Afraid to wake them, he gingerly stepped over them. Immediately, he was arrested and charged with transporting gulls across sedate lions for immortal porpoises.

4. Back in the 1800's, the Tates Watch Company of Massachusetts wanted to produce other products and, since they already made the cases for pocket watches, decided to market compasses for the pioneers traveling west. It turned out that, although their watches were of finest quality, their compasses were so bad that people often ended up in Canada or Mexico rather than California. This, of course, is the origin of the expression, "He who has a Tates is lost!"

5. A thief broke into the local police station and stole all the toilets and urinals, leaving no clues. A spokesperson was quoted as saying, "We have absolutely nothing to go on."

6. An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the medicine man. After a brief examination, the medicine man took out a long, thin strip of elk rawhide and gave it to the chief, instructing him to bite off, chew and swallow one inch of the leather every day. After a month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief was feeling. The chief shrugged and said, "The thong is ended, but the malady lingers on."

7. A famous Viking explorer returned home from a voyage and found his name missing from the town register. His wife insisted on complaining to the local civic official who apologized profusely saying, "I must have taken Lief off my census."

8. There were three Indian squaws. One slept on a deerskin, one slept on an elk skin and the third slept on a hippopotamus skin. All three became pregnant and the first two each had a baby boy. The one who slept on the hippopotamus skin had twin boys. This goes to prove that the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.

9. A sceptical anthropologist was cataloguing South American folk remedies with the assistance of a tribal brujo who indicated that the leaves of a particular fern were a sure cure for any case of constipation. When the anthropologist expressed his doubts, the brujo looked him in the eye and said, "Let me tell you, with fronds like these, who needs enemas?"
Old 18-Nov-2005, 22:58
Big Twin

So good they post it twice
Old 18-Nov-2005, 23:01
Big Twin

Why it does that I do not know.....
Old 18-Nov-2005, 23:02
Big Twin

See, now it's gone back to one..... Spooky

Postbit Selector