| Originally posted by stuart hill |
...I realise i have a few options open to me but can't decide which is best/most cost effective. ..
Perhaps the most cost effective way to do it is:
(1) To Purchase this (about GBP120 shipped) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-D...spagenameZWDVW
(2) Then paint it to the specs of your bike by purchasing the correct color-coded rattle-can paints here, complete with detailed prep and painting instructions (about GBP30 shipped): http://www.color-rite.com/
(3) Purchase the Number Boards from here (about GBP15 shipped) http://www.tricktape.com
(3) Then shave your Biposto subframe like this: http://www.ducati.ms/forums/attachme...achmentid=1767 http://www.ducati.ms/forums/attachme...achmentid=1768
(4) Install new monoposto tail.
(5) Sell Biposto Tail.
Your total expense to convert to Monoposto should be less than GBP100 after you're all done.
-- That would probably be the most cost-effective way to do it, and still have it come-out like a champ... if you do it right, barely anyone will notice it's converted.
[Edited on 10-4-2006 by ecc3]