Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 23-Feb-2004, 08:59
Mille

Valencia SBK

Is anyone else going to Valencia next weekend, Annette and I are going friday back monday.
Also will the the control tyres make for good racing? will James be able to match Regis and steve martin, and where will nori and chris walker come
I hope that the racing will be close otherwise I fear It will be the end for sbk, at least with gary mcoy, chris walker and nori haga there will be some interesting moments.

dave
Old 23-Feb-2004, 12:20
888 at Last !!!

I think for all the bad press WSB got at the end of the season, I'm really looking forward to the season, much more so than BSB, even with all the control tyres etc.

What I was wondering how the wildcards was going to work this season. Will they have to use control tyres for the weekend? I guess so.

I think this is Nori's last chance at a world title. Sad to see that Frankie is not getting on with the 999 and goes quicker on the 998, I thought he might get i with a chance of the title this year.

Predictions:

1. Laconi, 2. Toseland, 3. Nori, 4. Martin, 5. McCoy, 6. Chili

PS - I hate the off season so much I think I will emmigrate to Florida or Oz.
Old 23-Feb-2004, 20:20
Ducati Corse

Mood: www.suzukisportingclub.com the only place to be
Not sure about WSB this year, but the control tyres could cause some upsets. I thought that there would be no wild cards because of their tyre contracts, apart from those with Pirelli.

Personally BSB looks pretty interesting with some potentially great machines. Watch Glen Richards, because of he could go that well on a 750, what could he do on 1000!!!

Predictions:

WSB 1. Laconi, 2. Martin 3. Toseland

BSB 1. Reynolds 2. Emmett 3. Plater

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit