Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 10-Mar-2004, 08:16
everton

I\'m English and proud of it, but...............

..................I can laugh at myself and our ability to come a cropper now and again.

Sent to me by a good Welsh friend.............

FOR SALE: One chariot, (low-swinging, sweet type), in urgent need of repair (wheels have come off again). One careless owner, details from Clive, Tel. Twickenham 19-13.

FOR SALE: 200,000 Grand Slam t-shirts, ties & scarves - unused (choice of 1998/99, 1999/2000, 2000/2001 and 2003/2004). Contact: RFU, Twickenham.

LOST (on way to Twickenham) (I) Plan B (ii) Graciousness (iii) Bottle. Please contact: L. Daglalio, C. Woodward.

MEN CHOKE IN FRONT OF LARGE CROWD 72,000 spectators watched helplessly yesterday as 15 sportsmen choked in front of them, apparently after being force-fed a large slice of humble pie. A doctor attending the scene said that the men had a medical history of this sort of thing: apparently it also happened in 2000 in Edinburgh, Wembley in 1999 and Lansdowne in 2001.

IN MEMORIAM Slam, G: passed away, 7th Feb 2004. Sorely missed by Clive and the boys.

Roll on the 20th!!!!!! If we were going to lose there isn't another team I'd like to lose to other than the Irish.

After leaving the match I was invited to an Irish party in the car park and what a great time I had..............what wonderful people

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit