Ducati UK to host the World’s Largest Gathering of Desmosedici’s at Donington Park
Donington Park will reverberate to the sound of Desmosedici RR’s as the Derbyshire circuit hosts the World’s first Desmosedici only track day on Tuesday 30th June.
This most exclusive of all track days is open solely to Desmosedici RR owners and track places will be limited to 75 to ensure plenty of track time and space during the day. The riders will be able to ride the full Moto GP circuit (not usually available for track days) and be able to enjoy the full impact of their race exhausts as their will not be a noise limit on the day.
Although track places will be limited to 75, the day will be open to all Desmosedici owners whether they wish to ride on track or not. Ducati UK hope to see the largest gathering ever seen of Desmosedici’s and their owners. A parade lap of all ‘Desmos’ will take place to provide one of the greatest ever spectacles seen and heard at Donington Park.
As well as riding the full MotoGP circuit at one of the great race tracks of the world, guests will have plenty to do and see off the track. There will be guest appearances from test rider Vittoriano Guareschi and designer Alan Jenkins, members of the Ducati Corse team and Ducati riders past and present. There will be a Ducati charity auction for Riders for Health, technical seminars, a Donington ‘behind the scenes’ tours as well as technical support from Ducati Corse and Bridgestone.
Costs for the day are:
- Track place including track use and hospitality including breakfast rolls on arrival, coffee, tea, soft drinks and a hot lunch - £450 including VAT. (€484)
- Guests or Desmosedici RR owners not wishing to ride on track but who can enjoy the rest of the facilities of the day - £100 including VAT. (€108) (maximum of 2 guests/non-track riders per booking)
To secure places at the Desmosedici Day, owners should send a cheque payable to Ducati UK Ltd with a completed Booking form
- Click Here for Booking Form addressed to:
"Desmosedici Day" Ducati UK Limited, Avebury House, 201-249 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1AU
Details along with the cheque should include name, address, email and the Desmosedici bike number (found on the headstock). Alternatively a bank transfer can be made by sending an email titled "Desmosedici Day" to email@example.com for the relevant details.
The key features of the Desmosedici Track Day:
- Full use of the track with NO NOISE LIMITS on Tuesday 30 June for Desmosedici Owners ONLY.
- Vittoriano Guareschi, who worked on the development of this exclusive bike and who continues to be the Factory Moto GP team’s top test rider will be in attendance.
- Hospitality in one of the exclusive Goddard suites including breakfast rolls on arrival, and a hot lunch as well as a prime view of the track.
- On track marshalling and guidance courtesy of Superbike School Limited – the team behind the renowned California Superbike School and instructors from the factory based Ducati Riding Experience (DRE).
- Technical seminars from some of the team who developed the bike.
- A behind the scenes tour of Donington Park race circuit, including race control plus an insight into future development plans for the circuit.
- A track-side Professional photographer to capture the moment.
- Tyre service from Bridgestone tyres UK.
- Technical and suspension tuning support from Ducati UK dealers.
- Possible on-track pillion rides available with professional riders.
- Riders for Health Ducati charity auction
- Ducati clothing on sale.