Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 21-Aug-2009, 20:15
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
Ducati garage storage system

Ive got a few of these available which I thought I'd put here and the UKMOC before ebay..

(excuse the ebay listing shpeel !!!)

Brand new garage storage system finished in a red powder coated finish. Superb quality !

This lightweight metal shelving system is ideally suited for storing your crash helmet, boots, and garage tools/accessories but also obviously be used indoors.

Flat packed for self assembly with all fixings/tools to build (takes around 5 minutes to assemble !), and the frame is additionally pre drilled if you want to fix it to a wall. Meshed shelves are sized differently and get slightly smaller towards the top.

White genuine Ducati Logo included pictured here on middle shelf (comes seperate so you can mount where you want). Rubber feet on bottom.

Please note the contents are only pictured as an illustration and are obviously not included !

£20. Collection preferred but p&p £11.90 if required.

Cheers
Nat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ducati stand 2.JPG (150.7 KB, 129 views)
Old 13-Oct-2009, 22:22
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
anyone for the last one ?

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit