Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Class A 620 wanted (/showthread.php?t=660683)

clive916 08-Sep-2021 08:39

Class A 620 wanted

Morning all.
I'm looking for a good Class A 620 based bike to race next season. If anyone has, or knows of one that's for sale within the next few months I'd appreciate details of it. If I get nothing through the DSC site I'll hopefully buy a road bike and convert it.
Thanks in advance.
Clive E

antonye 09-Sep-2021 16:02

Hi Clive,

Did you try the Desmo Due Paddock group on Facebook? A lot of the riders are on there so it's always worth asking there, or email Kev at desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com as he will know of any, or might have one himself!

clive916 15-Sep-2021 21:35

Thanks Antonye,
Iíll have a look there.
Regards
Clive E

skidlids 23-Sep-2021 22:32

My understanding is Paul Payne will soon have one for sale and Brian Alexander has one for sale.
I have a plans for building one from all my parts over the off season and still have to decide what to do with my 620 Monster road bike which i started converting to a DD bike for someone but halted the process whena bike became available

clive916 09-Oct-2021 13:58

Thanks for the reply Kevin. Iíll have a look at the Facebook page and see what may be available.
Regards,
CE

skidlids 16-Oct-2021 21:54

1 Attachment(s)
I'm still working out what I should do with my 620 Monster road bike I started to convert to a DD racer for someone but put the project on hold when another bike came available for them.

The pic is of the bike as it currently is where I can still put it back as a road bike, but have so far fitted the uprated shock, 3-way adjustable forks, 2 into 1 Exhaust, rearsets, upgraded front Master cylinder, repositioned rear Master cylinder, decoded ECU and Koso replica dash, along with the 916 seat unit.

Last winter I converted a Class B bike into an A bike for Andy Howe and then built a 620 Monster from parts for Chris Clarke as there wasn't many bikes available with demand out stripping supply, I have a feeling this off season wull be the same