Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted
This section is for DesmoDue Bikes that are both For Sale and Wanted.

Old 27-Jun-2017, 20:01

My Old Race Desmo Due 620

Class A bike for sale , for those of you who may remember I rode it when the club started the Desmo Due race series in 2005 and was known as Ferrari Pete race number 9 . It's based on a 2005 monster 620ie Supplied by JHP with all their trick bits fitted and It's got all the right bits including Ohlins rear shock with remote adjuster,front forks were done by K-tec, Brembo twin brakes and rotors on the front and rear Brembo , Brembo brake lever, and a very trick JHP exhaust system and power commander. It's been sitting in a nice warm garage on show ever since and did spend some time in the lounge but now in a container.It was looked after by JHP and Nelly @ Cornerspeed through out its life. Now frozen in time as its the same state it was at Cadwell Park which ended with me by dropping it and braking the weld on the hanger for one of the rear sets and some light damage to the bracket where i had the 999 fairing fitted. So you will need to recommission her and service her fully but the price reflects that at £1750 as is stands. I can email pictures to you if you interested.
No V5 as it was never road registered may have a few of the road bits somewhere.
07720 831 804
peteyates1198@gmail.com

Last edited by skidlids : 09-Sep-2018 at 23:02.