Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 29-Aug-2012, 12:57
500SD
Bikes: Honda CB350 K4, Ducati 749s

Smile Ta very much like.

Tough weekend for me and my little bike this meet and I'm not going to bore you with why.

However, I would like to say thank you to all those that helped me off and on the track. Poor old Skids must get sick of it but once again he came to the rescue with his partner in crime Kev Palmer after a first session malfunction on the Friday test Day - a test morning that wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for the generosity of Craig and Andy so thanks to you guys too.

More problems off track with brake pads, thanks to Ghost for the use of his used ones which were just a little better than my credit card thin ones! Thanks to Mike T for opening my eyes to my rock hard suspension with a bit more ribbing from the Pieman! Yeah I know, more throttle less brake.....!! Awesome chat with Awesome about life the world and penny sweets, love the space sherbet things!

Thanks to Dallas and Spence with riding advice on the circuit. Last ones now, to Si 74, Tom H and Miles. Si for the unending chats about stuff that was niggling me, thanks to Tom for the rebuild of my throttle in double quick time and Miles for being so sporting and showing me the way round in the final race. Don’t think I’ve left anyone out, if I have sorry.

This weekend to me epitomises the DD paddock. Top racing, with top people both on and off track. See you all at Cadwell.
Old 29-Aug-2012, 13:05
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
you're not helping my mood...think I'm going to have to stay away from here

see you at Cadwell
Old 29-Aug-2012, 21:33
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Good to see your still enjoying it Simon and your always looking for that next piece of the puzzle to move you on a step, always happy to help those that appreciate it.
See you at Cadders

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook