| Tuesday 28 February 2023 Ducati-branded style: the 2023 collection arrives in stores
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 28 February 2023
- Style, comfort and safety in a new Ducati clothing line ready to accompany all enthusiasts, from excitement on the track to everyday urban life
- A range of products created to best express the Ducati world and satisfy every need thanks to the Racing, Sport, Touring, Urban and Sportswear lines
- The new 2023 collection is available at Ducati network dealerships and on the Shop.Ducati.com website
– Presented at the EICMA International Motor Show, the new Ducati 2023 clothing collection is now available at the dealer network and online. The products are designed for all biker enthusiasts who want to live their passion with style and uniqueness, without compromising on safety and comfort.
The items proposed in the clothing line are conceived and designed to make the experience riding the Borgo Panigale bikes even more pleasant. The 2023 Ducati range - presented during the Ducati World Prèmiere 2023
- can satisfy the needs of all motorcyclists, from those who prefer adrenaline-pumping riding on the track astride the Panigale V4 R
to those who find their ideal travelling companion in the Multistrada V4 Rally
for long-distance trips alone or as a couple.
The wide-ranging choice is given by the Racing, Sport, Touring, Urban and Sportswear clothing lines
, all of them characterised by high quality materials, attention to performance and detail. The Ducati 2023 clothing collection sees an exclusive and refined design, the result of the collaboration between Aldo Drudi and the Centro Stile Ducati, combine with the know-how of industry sector leaders, involved in technical design.
A first new feature this year is certainly the presence of a single graphic theme within the Ducati Corse line
. A reference to the three shades of red present on the MotoGP livery giving uniformity to the entire collection, which has always been ideal for those in search of an energetic and dynamic style, directly from the tracks.
The protagonist of the Sport line is the Fighter C2 jacket
. The balance between soft cowhide and stretch technical fabric gives comfort and lightness to this garment exclusively designed by Dainese for Ducati, intended for sporty riding but also excellent in more urban situations.
For long-distance travellers who ride motorbikes in all weather conditions, the Touring collection has renewed the Strada C5 outfit , now enhanced with new modular solutions, such as the possibility of becoming warm or ventilated to better adapt to the outside temperatures. Available in both men's and women's fittings, the Strada C5 outfit
recalls the colours of the new Multistrada V4 Rally, for perfect integration between bike and motorcyclist.
Finally, the Sportswear line
is dedicated to all those who want to live their passion for the Borgo Panigale manufacturer not only on two wheels but also in their everyday life, a timeless collection of clothing and accessories branded Ducati and Ducati Corse and suitable for any occasion. Furthermore, for those who can't wait to cheer on the Reds of Borgo Panigale in the 2023 racing season that is about to get underway, it is still possible to complete the look of a true Ducatista with the latest examples of the celebratory t-shirts dedicated to the victories of Francesco Bagnaia and Alvaro Bautista in the MotoGP and WorldSBK world championships
, for a magical year to relive, wear and always take with you.
The new Ducati Apparel items are available at the authorized dealer network and on the Shop.Ducati.Com