Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 25-Apr-2012, 22:02
DSC Club Member
Mille

Fun From Snett

Well when my daughterasked if she could bring her boyfriend to the dd races i said why not,but remind him these first couple of races will be grim and cold!!!.Wait untill the summer then the real fun will start,how wrong was I!.
We had a fantastic weekend beginning with a saturday morning bloke joke at the wilcox pit,(great to see jan making the tea again !
I shant go through the whole race weekend,surfice to say getting up at 4.30 am driving to the circuit for qually is not a good idea (lesson learned)i got my gearing all wrong for qually not a bad grid position but row 5 means a lot of work.I enjoyed the racing tho,had some great dices with scot (till the badger went for another forage !)jimbo(who was most gentlemanly when i hit the chevrons and pinged the bike in the air (some ace pics to follow )and particularily Tom Halifax we had some close dices once i managed to get up with them,(hope you and the bike are ok Tom,top bouncing)more dices to follow im sure.Great results from Richard Spencer Fleet,Chris and all the class a boys,lap records every where.Most of all it seemed everyone learned improved and smiled ,so a good weekend all round.(with the possible exception of paul p ,get well soon mate.)